Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or the email app. Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App. Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A checkmark appears to confirm it’s the default.
How do I make Chrome my default browser on IOS?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome settings. Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
How do I make Safari my default browser on iPhone?
Here’s how to change your default browser on an iPhone:
- Download your new preferred browser from the App Store.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Default Browser App.
- Select your new browser of choice.
How do I change my default browser on iOS 13?
How to change default web browser on iPhone
- Open Settings and find the app you want to use – in our case Chrome.
- Tap on it and you’ll be presented with a list of settings, one of which is the new Default Browser App option. …
- On the next page you will be able to select Chrome from the list.
How do I change from Safari to Chrome on iPhone?
In order to make the change, users will need to download the latest version of Google Chrome from Apple’s App Store. After that, they will need to navigate to the Settings app, select Chrome, tap the “Default Browser App” button and change its setting from Safari to Chrome.
How do I get rid of Safari on my iPhone?
Please note that there is no option to delete Safari app from an iOS device – the app will be removed from the Home Screens, but will remain in the App Library. Summary: Go to Settings > Screentime and turn Safari to ON or OFF.
How do I change my default browser on IOS 14?
How to change your default web browser or email app
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or the email app.
- Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App.
- Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A checkmark appears to confirm it’s the default.
How do I change my browser settings?
How to Change Browser Settings
- If you use Chrome, click the button with an icon that looks like three bars to open a menu. …
- From the menu, select “Settings.” A new tab opens within your browser that displays primary browser settings. …
- To change the search engine used by Chrome, for example, look under the Search heading.
How do I change the default number in IOS 14?
“To change the default phone number or email address for a contact method, touch and hold the button for that method below the contact’s name, then tap a selection in the list.” Have a fantastic day!