Is it possible to install Windows 7 on a system that does not have a DVD drive explain your answer?
Well you can easily install Windows 7 drives using USB drives, that is the best way thing to do if you dont have DVD drives. You can do the following: … Format the hard drive, and create a new partition. Extract the disc or ISO contents to the new partition.
Can I install Windows 7 without CD or USB?
There are two ways to install Windows 7/Vista without using A DVD or USB. The first one is using VPC (Virtual PC) and the second one is mounting an ISO file using free tools like Daemon Tools or Virtual Clone Drive.
Can you install Linux without a CD or USB?
As a matter of fact, many versions of Linux offer what is called a Live distribution – which means you can run the operating system from either a CD/DVD or USB flash drive without making any changes to your computer’s hard drive.
Can we install Windows without CD or USB?
When done and you have got network and Internet access, you can run Windows Update and install other missing drivers. That’s it! The hard disk was cleaned and wiped and Windows 10 installed without using any external DVD or USB device.
How do I reinstall Windows 7 without a product key?
Simply open System Properties using Windows + Pause/Break key or right-clicking on Computer icon and then clicking Properties, scroll down, click Activate Windows to activate your Windows 7. In other words, you don’t need to enter the product key.
How do I do a clean install of Windows 7 without a disk?
Obviously, you can’t install Windows 7 on a computer unless you have something to install Windows 7 from. If you don’t have a Windows 7 installation disc, however, you can simply create a Windows 7 installation DVD or USB that you can boot your computer from use to reinstall Windows 7.
How do I make a Windows 7 install USB?
How to Install Windows 7 From USB
- Create an ISO file from the Windows 7 DVD. …
- Download Microsoft’s Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. …
- Start the Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool program, which is probably located in your Start menu or on your Start screen, as well as on your Desktop.
- On the Step 1 of 4: Choose ISO file screen, click Browse.
2 дек. 2020 г.
How can I get a Windows 7 installation disc?
Lost Windows 7 Install Disc? Create a New One From Scratch
- Identify the Version of Windows 7 and Product Key. …
- Download a Copy of Windows 7. …
- Create a Windows Install Disc or Bootable USB Drive. …
- Download Drivers (optional) …
- Prepare the Drivers (optional) …
- Install Drivers. …
- Create a Bootable Windows 7 USB Drive with Drivers already installed (alternative method)
17 сент. 2012 г.
Can I install Ubuntu without CD or USB?
To install Ubuntu without CD/DVD or USB pendrive, follow these steps:
- Download Unetbootin from here.
- Run Unetbootin.
- Now, from the drop-down menu under Type: select Hard Disk.
- Next select the Diskimage. …
- Press OK.
- Next when you reboot, you will get a menu like this:
17 июн. 2014 г.
How can I install Linux on a computer without operating system?
You can use Unetbootin to put the iso of Ubuntu on a usb flash drive and make it bootable. Than once that is done, go into your BIOS and set your machine to boot to usb as the first choice. On most laptops to get into the BIOS you just have to press the F2 key a few times while the pc is booting up.
How do I install Windows without a disc?
How To Install Windows without a CD/DVD Drive
- Step 1: Install Windows from ISO file on a Bootable USB Storage Device. For starters, to install windows from any USB storage device, you need to create a bootable ISO file of the windows operating system on that device. …
- Step 2: Install Windows Using Your Bootable Device.
1 июн. 2020 г.
How do I install operating system on new computer without CD?
Simply connect the drive to your computer’s USB port and install the OS just like you would from a CD or DVD. If the OS you want to install is not available for purchase on a flash drive, you can use a different system to copy a disk image of an installer disc to the flash drive, then install it on your computer.
How can I install Windows 7 for free?
You can download your Windows 7 ISO image from the Microsoft Software Recovery site by providing your valid product key. Just visit the Microsoft Software Recovery website and follow three simple instructions to download the Windows 7 ISO image.