It is a common misconception that we can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. … Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
Method 3: Move WhatsApp conversations from Android to iPhone using Move to iOS. Apple has it’s own app to use to move your contents from Android to iOS. It’s called Move to iOS and it’s available on the Google Play store. This allows you to transfer most of the contents from your Android phone onto your iPhone.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
How can I transfer my local WhatsApp backup to iPhone?
Part 2: Restore WhatsApp Backup of Android to iOS Devices
Firstly, connect your new iOS device to which you wish to transfer your WhatsApp chats. Now, click on “Restore to device” to start the restoring process. In the backup list, select the recent WhatsApp backup file, select it and click “Next”.
Is there a free software to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
As we know, there is no native solution to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Because the WhatsApp Android backup is not supported by iOS and vice-versa. The good news is that numerous third-party tools support the cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp data.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12 for free?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How do I move data from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
The answer is No. You cannot directly transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud. … One of the problems that arise is that you can not simply open up your iPhone, install WhatsApp and then select the data from Google Drive to load it onto your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Google Drive to iPhone?
Download a file to a different app
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More .
- Choose an option: Download the file to your phone: tap Open in Save to Files Choose where you want to save the file Save. Open the file within another app: tap Open in Choose the app you want to use.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages to new iPhone without backup?
Transfer WhatsApp to New iPhone via Email
You might also be able to transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone without iCloud via email. This process is relatively simple. All you have to do is attach the chats you want to transfer to email and then open the email on the new iPhone to download the attached chats.
How do I sync my old WhatsApp to my new phone?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to Android
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Tap “Chats” from the list of settings.
- Tap Chat Backup.
- Tap “Account” to select or add your Google Drive account.
- Check “Include Videos” if you would like to export them too.