Animated GIFs are becoming the de facto way to add humor and levity to an email. … Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window.
How do I put a GIF in an Outlook email?
To add a GIF in Outlook:
Click the “Insert” tab, and click “Pictures” on the ribbon. If the animated GIF is online, then click on “Online Pictures. Select the file, and then click “Insert.”· It will insert the file into your email message.
How do you insert a GIF into an email?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
Do GIFs play in emails?
The answer is: yes…and no. GIF support has expanded across email clients in the last few years. In fact, even some versions of Outlook now support animated GIFs in email. Unfortunately, older versions of the platform (Office 2007-2013, specifically) do not support GIFs and instead, only show the first frame.
How do I copy an animated gif?
Copy Animated GIFs
Copying GIFs is easier than you may realize. When you see a GIF you like, whether through a web search or social media, simply right click on it and select “Copy Image.” If you don’t see that option, try clicking on the image to open it on a separate page and choose “Copy Image” there.
How do I embed a GIF?
Add Giphy GIFs to your Website
- Head to the Giphy GIF and search for the GIF you’d like to embed.
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the GIF and select iFrame Embed.
- Copy the iFrame embed code using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you’d like to embed the GIF on.
How do you attach a GIF to an email on Iphone?
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do you insert a GIF into a Gmail email?
Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
Why do GIFs not work in Outlook?
The reason why the animation doesn’t show in your Outlook on Windows can be because of the old version of your Outlook. The version, which supports animated gifs is 16.0. … Make sure you have the “Play animated GIFs” enabled in Options / Advanced / Display section in your Outlook: Sign Up.
How big can GIFs be in emails?
There isn’t a hard-and-fast rule on the maximum size of a GIF in email, but the higher the file size, the longer it will take to load. Aiming for under 200kb is a good rule of thumb.
How do I optimize a GIF for email?
Optimizing your animated GIF
- Only animate what you need to animate . The more moving parts there are in your image the larger the image file size will be when you eventually save it for your email. …
- Keep it small. …
- Keep it short . …
- Minimize your colors.
Are GIFs good for email marketing?
Like the ever-popular emoji, animated GIFs can spice up your email campaigns with an element of surprise, delight, and real purpose. Whether you use them to entertain or educate, GIFs can be used in a variety of engaging ways.
How do you copy a GIF into a text?
Sharing GIFs From Other Apps
From there, tap and hold on the GIF image and hit “Copy”. Go into iMessage and select a conversation thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. Tap on the text box once to bring up the keyboard and then tap on it again to bring up the “Paste” prompt. Tap it when it appears.
How do you copy a GIF into Google Docs?
Click the slide you want to insert the GIF onto in the left sidebar.
- In the top toolbar, select “Insert,” then “Image,” and finally “By URL.” First, select “Insert” from the top menu. …
- Paste the URL into the box. Insert your GIF’s URL here. …
- Once the GIF pops up, click “Insert.” Click the “Insert” button.