To find GIFs start a new message in WhatsApp then press the plus icon in the bottom left corner, select Photo & Video Library, then in the bottom left corner you’ll see the Search icon with GIF next to it. Tap this and you’ll be presented with a list of the available GIFs.
Why dont GIFs work on WhatsApp?
If you’re using a messenger like WhatsApp (which supports GIFs and videos on Android now), then make sure both users are using the same version of the app. Otherwise, send the link to the GIF instead of the GIF itself. This will stop the GIF from having problems when saved.
How do I enable GIFs on WhatsApp?
How to use GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Stickers > GIF.
- Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF. Recents to see your recently used GIFs. Favorites to see your favorite or starred GIFs.
- Select and tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
Do GIFs play in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp allows users to send and receive GIFs, and the app has a library of stored GIFs. Senders are able to edit the image as they would a static picture, as well as add a caption.
Why are GIFs not working on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
How do I get GIFs on my phone?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I turn off GIF keyboard on WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp on Android smartphones . Click on the specific group or chat’s top bar. Select media visibility. Select from default, yes or no.
Where can I find free GIFs?
GIFs that keep on giffing: 9 places to find the best GIFs
- Reaction GIFs.
How do I send GIFs via WhatsApp?
If you have a GIF already saved to your Android phone, sharing it on WhatsApp is relatively easy.
- Open the specific chat (contact or group) where you want to share the GIF.
- Tap on Attachments >> Gallery >> GIF tab. Here, you can find all your locally stored GIF files.
- Select a particular GIF and hit the Send button.
How do I find my favorite GIFs on WhatsApp?
There’s also a tab labelled ‘Trending’ which will show all the GIFs that are trending at a given moment. That said, there’s one more tab in the GIF section that appears with a star. Well, this tab will show you all the GIFs that have been starred by you. This will help you access your favorite GIFs quickly.
How do I download a GIF on WhatsApp?
Go to WhatsApp Web and click on the Attach Photo and Video tab. Look in the Downloads folder for the file you just downloaded and select it. Send the message with the GIF video.
How do I enable GIFs on my iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
How do I get GIFs on my iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do I get #images back on my iPhone?
If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap the photo or video, then tap Recover.
Check your Recently Deleted folder
- Tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos, then tap Recover.
- Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.