Go into iMessage and select a conversation thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. Tap on the text box once to bring up the keyboard and then tap on it again to bring up the “Paste” prompt. Tap it when it appears. The GIF image will paste itself inside the text box.
How do you text a GIF on iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do you put a GIF in a chat?
- Open the message with the member with whom you want to share an animated GIF.
- Tap the Send Photo icon at the top of the chat screen.
- Tap Library and select the saved GIF file from your library.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm your GIF file selection and tap Send.
How do I enable GIFs on my iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
Why are GIFs not working on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
What is the best GIF app for iPhone?
Best GIF apps for iPhone and iPad in 2021
- GIF X.
- GIF Keyboard.
Can you send GIFs in zoom?
Sending an animated GIF using GIPHY
Sign in to the Zoom desktop client or mobile app. Select a chat thread. Click or tap the smiley face icon at the bottom right of the chat window. … Click on the GIF to send.
How do I download GIFs on my iPhone?
- Open the email or message with the GIF you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right. It looks like a box with an arrow.
- Tap Save Image to download the GIF to your Camera Roll.
Why do my GIFs not load?
Android devices have not had built-in animated GIF support, which causes GIFs to load slower on some Android phones than on other OS.
Can iPhones play GIFs?
This is one simple way to play gif files: GIF Viewer (Free). You can find it in your App Store on the phone. … gif” file format in Apple’s build-in “Photos App” on iPhones at this moment of time. You can however still store in the app and can normally send as digital messages such as in “Mail” or “Messages” Apps.
How do I get #images back on my iPhone?
If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap the photo or video, then tap Recover.
Check your Recently Deleted folder
- Tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos, then tap Recover.
- Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.
How do you fix a GIF on iPhone?
GIFs Not Working on iPhone | 10 Best Tips
- Tips 1: Change Language & Region Settings.
- Tips 2: Toggle off Reduce Motion.
- Tips 3: Turn on #images.
- Tips 4: Add #image Again.
- Tips 5: Check Internet Status.
- Tips 6: Re-open Messages App.
- Tips 7: Free Up More Memory.
- Tips 8: Update iOS.
Where are GIFs stored on iPhone?
Open the “Photos” app on your device. 5. The GIF will be available in “All Photos,” but to keep them sorted, tap the “Albums” icon on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.