Why can’t I send GIFs on WhatsApp?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not support linking animated GIFs. If you try to send a link to a GIF the link will send properly. In some cases, you may get an inline embedded image, but the preview won’t be animated. In WhatsApp Web, you can’t upload custom GIFs from your computer.
How do you send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
How to send GIFs on WhatsApp for iPhone?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Go to ‘chats’.
- Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF.
- Step 4: Tap the ‘+’ icon left to the text box.
- Step 5: Choose ‘photo and video library’.
- Step 6: Now, select ‘GIF’ on the bottom left corner.
Why can’t I send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Chats.” Click on an existing chat, or begin a new one. For iPhone users, tap the “+” icon to the left of the text box. Select “Photo and Video Library.” All of the photos and videos stored on your iPhone camera will appear. Select “GIF” at the bottom left corner.
How do you get GIFs on iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
How do I send a GIF in iMessage?
Go into iMessage and select a conversation thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. Tap on the text box once to bring up the keyboard and then tap on it again to bring up the “Paste” prompt. Tap it when it appears. The GIF image will paste itself inside the text box.
Why are GIFs not working on iPhone?
Disable the Reduce Motion Function. The first common tip to solve GIFs not working on iPhone is to disable the Reduce Motion function. This function is designed to limit the screen movement and save the battery life of your phone. However, it normally reduces some functions such as limiting the animated GIFs.
Why did my GIFs disappear on iPhone?
If #images is missing from app drawer
“Make sure that the #images app is enabled: From the app drawer, swipe left, then tap. Tap Edit, then tap to add the #images app.
How do I get #images back on my iPhone?
If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap the photo or video, then tap Recover.
Check your Recently Deleted folder
- Tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos, then tap Recover.
- Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.