Now on WhatsApp, send the renamed file as a document to the recipient you wish to send. After sending it to the desired recipient, ask them to rename the image in their own file manager as . jpg, for example, “ABCd. jpg” and it’ll show up as the original, uncompressed image for them.
How can I send Whatsapp images without losing quality?
Sending an Uncompressed Photo in WhatsApp Using Android
- Open the app and enter the chat where you wish to send the photo.
- Click on the paperclip (DO NOT SELECT PHOTO).
- Instead of photo, you are going to click on the Documents option with the text file icon.
How do I send photos via WhatsApp?
How to share photos in WhatsApp for Android
- Tap the camera button on the right of the message field.
- Tap the button to take your photo. Tap and hold to take a video instead.
- Add a caption or use the crop and rotate tools to personalize it.
- Tap the Send button to send your photo. Source: Android Central.
How do I send an iPhone photo as a JPEG?
How to Change iPhone Camera to Shoot JPEG Format Pictures Again
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone and go to “Camera”
- Choose “Formats” and select “Most Compatible” to shoot photos in JPEG format on iPhone camera.
- Exit out of Settings.
How do you send high quality photos?
If you want to send high quality original photos to your friends and family, then there’s really only one good way to do it: with a cloud storage provider. Social networks like Facebook and Instagram don’t store the original files; they reduce the quality, so pages load faster.
Why does WhatsApp DP reduce image quality?
There is one more app where you can set WhatsApp DP in full size picture without crop and loosing quality but you have to modify picture before set on WhatsApp, using WhatsCrop you can set your profile DP square fit and automatically resize it, and you can also change the background of your picture.
Why does WhatsApp reduce image quality?
The reason: WhatsApp reduces the size of the image before sending it over to the recipient. Which in turn, reduces the quality of the image. There could be many reasons why they do this, from reducing bandwidth usage, reducing the load on their servers, to reducing the time taken for the image to be sent and received.
How do I send a picture as a file?
Share media, documents, location, contacts, or Messenger Rooms links
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Attach . Then, tap: Document to select a document from your phone. …
- You can also add captions to photos and videos. Swipe between photos to add captions to each one.
- Tap Send .
How do I send a picture in a form?
You have to choose a folder and choose either an app installed in your phone or iCloud Drive. Just open the image and choose the WhatsApp contact to whom you need to send the file to. Now, choose Document instead of Photo and select the image file you want to share for Files. That’s it.
How do I convert iPhone photos to documents?
How to Convert Images to PDFs on Your iPhone and iPad
- Download and launch PDF Expert.
- Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom to add the file you wish to convert. You can import a picture from the Photos and Files app, your computer, or cloud storage.
- Tap … More on the file.
- Select Convert to PDF.
- That’s it!
How do I send photos from WhatsApp to my gallery?
Firstly, launch WhatsApp on your Android and go to the conversation thread where your photo is present. Just tap on the download icon to save this photo on your device. You can find all the downloaded photos on your device’s Gallery. Just go to the Gallery app and look for the “WhatsApp Images” folder.
How do I send a picture and text on WhatsApp?
Forward WhatsApp Photo With Caption On Android
- Open WhatsApp and go to the image you want to forward.
- Long press on the image. …
- Tap on the ‘Share icon’. …
- After tapping on ‘Share’ icon, you will see the option of all social media and other apps.
How do I forward a picture from WhatsApp to email?
Click the photo, and there you will see the Share icon. Step 2. As you click on the Share icon, several options will appear on the screen. Choose the Mail option, and a new mail will be created, and you can simply add the email address to which you want to send the images.