The user can either convert the graphic file (PNG) to an editable Word document or save the whole page as an image, inserted within Microsoft Word. An alternative to the latter would be to insert the PNG itself into a Word file, as an object.
How do I convert an image to a Word document?
Convert JPG to Word Online for Free
- Go to our online JPG converter.
- Upload your JPG file, which the tool initially save as PDF.
- Click ‘to Word,’ which will convert the file as a Word doc.
- And that’s it. Download your file.
How do I convert a PNG file?
How to convert PNG to JPG using Windows
- Open the selected PNG file in the Microsoft Paint program.
- Select ‘File’, click ‘Save as’
- Type the desired file name in the ‘File name’ space.
- Click the ‘Save as type’ dropdown menu and select ‘JPEG’
- Click ‘Save’ and the file will be saved into the selected destination.
How do I convert a PNG file to Word on a Mac?
How to Convert Word Documents Into Images (jpg, png, gif, tiff)
- Select what you’d like to save as an image.
- Copy your selection.
- Open a new document.
- Paste special.
- Select “Picture.”
- Right-click the resulting image and select “Save as Picture.”
- Select your desired format from the dropdown menu.
How do I convert PNG to editable text?
Convert Image to Text with PDFelement
- Open a PNG. Drag and drop the PNG file to the program. …
- Perform OCR for the PNG. Go to the “Edit” tab and click the “OCR” button, select the “Editable Text” option to perform OCR.
- Convert PNG to Text. Click “Home” > “To Others” >”Convert to Text” button once the OCR has been performed.
How do I open a PNG file in Word?
Insert a PNG by clicking “Insert” in the Ribbon at the top of the Word window. Select “Picture” in the drop-down menu and “From File” in the sub-menu. Highlight the appropriate file on your computer and click “Insert” in the pop-up file menu box.
How do I extract an image from a Word document?
Image to Text: How to extract text from an image with OCR
- Step 1: Find your image. You can capture text from a scanned image, upload your image file from your computer, or take a screenshot on your desktop.
- Step 2: Open Grab Text in Snagit. …
- Step 3: Copy your text.
How do I change a PNG to high resolution?
How to convert png to hdr?
- Upload png-file. Select png file, which you want to convert, from your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox or drag and drop it on the page.
- Convert png to hdr. Select hdr or any other format, which you want to convert.
- Download your hdr-file.
What is a PNG file used for?
PNG stands for “Portable Graphics Format”. It is the most frequently used uncompressed raster image format on the internet. … Basically, this image format was designed to transfer images on the internet but with PaintShop Pro, PNG files can be applied with lots of editing effects.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I convert a DOCX to a PNG?
How to convert DOCX to PNG
- Upload docx-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to png” Choose png or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your png.
How do I convert a Word document to a picture on a Mac?
Mac users will select File > Export. Give your image a name and select “JPEG” from the file type list. Finally, click “Save.”
How do I change a docx to a JPEG on a Mac?
- Right click on the Docx file and open with Preview.
- Then go to File>Export as PDF.
- Then save the PDF file and open it with Preview agan.
- Go to File>Export, then choose output as JPEG.
- Click Save to convert Docx to JPG on mac.
Is PNG file editable?
If you have Adobe Illustrator, you can easily convert a PNG to more functioning AI image file types. … Your PNG will now be editable within Illustrator and can be saved as AI.
How do you edit a PNG file in Word?
Add a layer mask and paint in black on the mask where you want to eliminate the type. Then click on the Type tool, choose font, size and the color (located on the Options bar) and add your new text. Save as a png file.
How can I make an image editable?
While there is no way to turn a JPEG image directly into a Word document that you can edit, you can use a free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) service to scan the JPEG into a Word document file, or you can convert the JPEG file into a PDF and then use Word to convert the PDF into an editable Word document.