How do you select and delete in Autodesk SketchBook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do I delete a selected area in SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do you select and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I edit pictures in Autodesk SketchBook?
To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro. Note: The Edit in SketchBook Pro command is available only when you have the Autodesk SketchBook Pro installed on your machine.
How do I use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you move things in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you mirror in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do I learn Autodesk SketchBook?
Finding SketchBook Pro tutorials
- Learn Design Drawing Coloring in SketchBook (Step by Step Tutorial)
- Learn Design Drawing in SketchBook (Step by Step Tutorial)
- This Drawing Time-Lapse is So Zen & Meditative.
- Learn Product Design Drawing on the iPad – Mega 3hr Tutorial!
- Artists Draws Jacom Dawson using SketchBook.
How do you make the background black in SketchBook?
Changing the background color
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
How do I change the background on Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
How do I edit a PSD file in SketchBook?
Remove the SD or Micro SD card from your Android device and insert it into your desktop computer. Transfer the PSD file from the SD or Micro SD card to your desktop computer and you can now open the PSD file in SketchBook.