If you are using SketchBook Pro Mobile on iOS, the files are saved within the Gallery, which is part of the app. If the app is ever deleted, your files are deleted, as well. Since this isn’t the ideal solution, we’ve added the iCloud storage option.
How do I save Autodesk SketchBook to iCloud?
How to save to iCloud
- Tap , then. Gallery, and select an option from the screen.
- Do one of the following: Swipe to the thumbnail view of the sketch you want to export. Tap. , select Export PSD, then swipe the list to find and select iCloud Photo Sharing. Pinch the screen to enter folder view, tap.
How do you draw clouds in Autodesk?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs. …
- Press Enter.
How do I export from Autodesk SketchBook?
Sharing an image
- Tap , then. Gallery.
- Swipe to the thumbnail view of the sketch you want to export.
- Tap. and select either Share or Share to DeviantArt (Android only).
- In the next dialog, select Save Image to save your image to Photos.
Where are Autodesk files saved?
By default, automatic save files are placed in the temporary folder (for example, … Temp).
Can I sync Autodesk SketchBook?
If needed, download the “Save to iCloud” functionality from the Apples App Store. Check that the operating system is compatible with the installed version of Sketchbook: System requirements for Autodesk SketchBook. Both devices should have an active iCloud account and be logged in with the same Apple ID.
Does Autodesk SketchBook sync between devices?
You can go between the mobile and desktop version of SketchBook to work on layered PSD images, as long as the file’s canvas size and layer limits remain within the boundaries set by SketchBook for Android.
Is Autodesk SketchBook really free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
Does Autodesk SketchBook save automatically?
SketchBook auto saves after 10 strokes, though, you can save your drawing at any time by following these instructions.
How do I export FlipBook?
There are two export options for your flipbook: Export Current Frame and Export FlipBook.
- Select File > Export FlipBook.
- Choose the exported format of the FlipBook. …
- Set the frame range of the exported file. …
- Tap Export. …
- Tap Save.