How to Backup Your Procreate Files. An iCloud backup of your iPhone or iPad is a good start for backing up your Procreate files. iCloud backups aren’t perfect though, so it’s important to back up your designs on another cloud service or on an external hard drive as well.
How do I backup procreate drawings?
Tap each artwork you want to back up, then tap the rightward-pointing arrow for the Share popup. Select “iTunes” or “Dropbox” under “Export to”, then select “Procreate” from the options provided. For Dropbox, you have the option to choose where to put them in your Dropbox.
How do I automatically backup in procreate?
3) There is no automatic backup. That Storage Location option in iPad Settings under Procreate relates to the Procreate folder in Files app, and whether it’s contents are stored on the iPad or on iCloud. Files only go into that folder if you send them there, by exporting them or using Drag-and-Drop, for example.
Can you back up procreate to iCloud?
reggev, Procreate does not currently offer an iCloud sync option, but you can do an iCloud backup. If you backup your iPad, including your apps, to iCloud, this will include your Procreate files.
How do I recover deleted files on procreate?
Check if you have a backup by going to Settings/Your Apple ID/iCloud/Manage Storage/Backups/This IPad and check if Procreate is included in the list of apps. If it is then you can do a Restore from that backup if it is recent enough to contain the artwork.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
How do I move files from procreate to my computer?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
Why is my procreate export unsuccessful?
That can happen if you have very little available storage space on the iPad. Could this be a factor, even though it’s a 3rd gen Pro? Check in iPad Settings > General > About. Check in Files app > On My iPad > Procreate to see if there are files in there – if so, they’re duplicates and taking up extra space.
What happens if you delete procreate?
Yes, deleting Procreate will delete all your artwork, as well as your custom brushes, swatches and settings. Before you do anything like that, you need to back things up. And you should also be making regular backups of your work off the iPad anyway, to safeguard against unexpected issues like this.
Can you transfer procreate files to another iPad?
In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer. You would then repeat the process with the new iPad only this time you would transfer the documents to the new iPad.
How do I transfer procreate drawings to new iPad?
First, go into the iPad Settings app > Procreate and scroll down to the bottom to find Drag and Drop Export. Under Preferred file format, make sure you set the . procreate file format as the default so that canvases will transfer as .
Is procreate safe?
Yes. Procreate Pocket is very safe to use.