How do you use layers in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
To add a layer to your sketch, do either:
- From the toolbar, tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then select the layer, tap-hold and flick .
- Besides using the layer marking menu, from the toolbar, you can also tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then tap or tap. and select New Layer.
How do you open layers in Autodesk SketchBook?
Accessing layers when the UI is hidden
and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen. While you continue with Layer selected, use your other hand to make changes in the Layer Editor.
What do layers do on SketchBook?
You can add, delete, rearrange, group, and even hide layers. There are blending modes, opacity controls, layer transparency toggles, plus typical editing tools, and a default background layer that can be hidden to create an alpha channel or used to set the over-all background color of your image.
How do I select multiple layers in SketchBook on IPAD?
Transforming content on one or more layers
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do I add a layer in Sketchpad?
Create a selection of layers, then press “CMD+G” on the keyboard. Create a selection of layers, then inside the Layers pane click on the “Group” icon.
Is Autodesk SketchBook free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
How do you create a layer in Autodesk?
Create a Layer
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click New Layer. …
- Enter a new layer name by typing over the highlighted layer name. …
- For complex drawings with many layers, enter descriptive text in the Description column.
- Specify the settings and default properties of the new layer by clicking in each column.
How do you separate layers in SketchBook?
Removing parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layer Menu. Repeat this for each element you want to separate.
How do you add a picture to a layer in SketchBook?
Importing on Android for handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. Import Image.
- Select an image for import from either somewhere on your device or using your camera.
- Use the Import tools to position, scale, rotate, mirror, and/or flip the image.
- When satisfied with the placement and size, tap the arrow.
How do you blend in SketchBook?
To add a blend mode, do the following:
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer the blend mode will be applied to.
- Tap the layer to access the Layer Menu.
- Tap the Blending section for a list of blend modes.
- Select a blend mode from the list and see the effect instantly.
How do you zoom in SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
What is predictive stroke?
Predictive Stroke translates the stroke on your screen and the pressure and directionality of your gesture into a true representation of your line. It merges the precision you want from drafting with the speed and ease of gesture drawing. It makes everything you draw look sleek and professional right away.