You can’t import a pdf or zip file into Procreate. So we need to convert those to a jpg or another image file like png. A JPG is a single image file.
How do I import files into procreate?
Import PSD files into Procreate from your computer or server
- Tap the “+” icon the tap “Import”
- Select “Import from…”
- Select your computer or cloud storage where your PSD files are stored. …
- Select the file you wish to import in this case “GoatMen.psd”
- Procreate will import your PSD with all your Layers intact.
How do I open a file in procreate?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
What can I import into procreate?
File Types for Import
- . procreate.
Can you import photos into procreate?
Use the Photos app to insert an image into your canvas.
To bring a JPEG, PNG or PSD image from your Photos app into your canvas, tap Actions > Add > Insert a photo. … To import a PSD with all layers preserved, use Gallery Import.
Can I share procreate app?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.
Can I open a PDF on procreate?
PDF files cannot be imported into Procreate. In order to import a PDF file into Procreate, it first needs to be converted into a Procreate compatible file format, including . procreate, PSD, JPG, PNG, TIFF, or GIF. Once you’re done with your design, Procreate can export it as a PDF.
Why can’t I import brushes to procreate?
First, make sure they’re brushes for Procreate as brushes for other software aren’t compatible. Second, make sure it isn’t a zip file. If it is, unzip it either using a file management app or on your computer. Then you should be able to download the brushes, assuming they’re Procreate-compatible.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
Can you import procreate files into Photoshop?
PSD files can be imported directly, containing all of their original layer structure. Previously Procreate only supported export to Photoshop.
Can you export from procreate?
Export your artwork as a native . procreate file or a layered Adobe® Photoshop® PSD. You can also export as a handy PDF, a versatile JPEG, a PNG with transparency, or a high-quality TIFF.
Why can’t I import photos to procreate?
Try removing your Settings app from multitasking by double tapping your home button and swiping up on the Settings app. Now try going into Settings again and then Procreate. … I recently upgraded to IOS 12 and have the latest Procreate update I can upload a file but not a photo from my camera roll.