How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you lasso in SketchBook?
How do you use the lasso tool in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move things in SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do you cut something out in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to cut and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection: Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
What does the Magic Wand tool do in SketchBook?
In SketchBook Pro Desktop, a selection can also be used to select an area, then with the V key open the Transform Puck to move, scale or rotate your selection. Magic Wand to select the background and either an eraser or Clear to delete the background.
How do you use a lasso tool?
Select with the Polygonal Lasso tool
- Select the Polygonal Lasso tool , and select options.
- Specify one of the selection options in the options bar. …
- (Optional) Set feathering and anti-aliasing in the options bar. …
- Click in the image to set the starting point.
- Do one or more of the following: …
- Close the selection border:
Can you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
To create a clipping mask, follow these steps: Place a shape over an image or model, as shown in the following figure. Select both the shape and the image or model. Context-click the selection and choose Create Clipping Mask from the context menu that appears.
Can you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do you move things in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you mirror in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do you change the size of a SketchBook?
Use this option to change the size of your canvas.
- In the menu bar, select Image > Canvas Size. In the Canvas Size window, set size of the canvas, using inches, cm, or mm.
- Tap the Anchor interface to specify how to crop the canvas.
- When finished, tap OK.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
The desktop version of SketchBook can change DPI so you don’t need to do the math.