How do you reflect an object in SketchBook?
You can flip your drawing in SketchBook Pro 6 for this very same purpose. Go to the menu bar and then navigate to Image | Mirror Canvas to flip your image.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you flip a selection area in SketchBook Pro?
Select the layer you want to flip. In the menubar, select Image > Flip Layer Vertically.
How do you flip a selection in SketchBook?
- In the toolbar, tap. to access an assortment of Selection tools.
- Once a selection is made, tap. Invert.
- Tap. Deselect at the end of the Selection toolbar to modify your selection.
How do you move symmetry in SketchBook?
Using symmetry in SketchBook Pro Desktop
or press Y. The axis appears at the center of the screen, but can be moved. Check out the section above for more information. or press X.
Can you animate in SketchBook Pro?
SketchBook Pro Desktop and SketchBook Motion are the only versions of SketchBook with animation tools. … SketchBook Pro Desktop has FlipBook animation tools, such as keyframes and a timeline, to bring your images to life.
What is FlipBook in SketchBook?
Learning to create FlipBooks is unbelievably fun! Imagine sending someone a sketch that comes to life. Create cell animation, a prototype, or proof of concept. When a FlipBook is created, SketchBook Pro opens with a timeline at the bottom of your canvas, indicating you’re in Animation Mode.
How do you move in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
Can you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
To create a clipping mask, follow these steps: Place a shape over an image or model, as shown in the following figure. Select both the shape and the image or model. Context-click the selection and choose Create Clipping Mask from the context menu that appears.
How do you move the canvas on SketchBook?
How do I move the canvas in SketchBook?
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
The desktop version of SketchBook can change DPI so you don’t need to do the math.