Where is the eraser in SketchBook app?
soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
How do you select and delete in Autodesk SketchBook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do I delete a selected area in SketchBook?
If you just want to delete your selection, use the Cut tool in the Layer Editor.
- Once you’ve made a selection, tap. , then either tap-drag to remove sections from it or for Magic Wand selection, tap areas you want deselected. Note: …
- Tap. to accept the changes and exit the tool.
How do I change the size of the eraser in SketchBook?
Changing eraser size
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing.
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.
How do you use the eraser in Sketchpad?
How to use the eraser
- Navigate to the pen bar at the top right of the screen.
- Select the eraser icon. This icon looks like an eraser erasing a line.
- Drag the pen tip of your sketch to erase that potion. Tapping the eraser icon a second time will erase all ink on the screen.
How do I select and copy in SketchBook?
Can you copy and paste in Autodesk SketchBook? If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you select something in SketchBook?
Selection tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then and select. to access the Selection tools.
- Some of the tools have additional options. Use any additional selection editing tools you need.
- When finished with your selection, to keep it tap. or X to exit the tool and ignore the selection.
How do you select and move something in SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I delete a folder in sketchbook?
Deleting a folder
- To delete a folder, tap-hold the folder until. appears in the toolbar below.
- Tap. to delete the folder.
- Tap Yes to delete or Cancel to cancel. Note: …
- To delete a folder, tap-hold the folder until you see it enlarge slightly.
- Lift your finger. A. …
- Tap. …
- Tap Yes to delete the folder.
How do you delete a picture in sketchbook?
Click to select the photo you want to delete. Once selected, click the Delete button at the bottom of the Sketchbook window, or right-click and choose Delete from the menu.
How do you move an image in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Importing on Android for tablet users
- Tap-drag the canvas to freely move in any direction.
- Tap to nudge the content one pixel at a time, by tapping an arrow or tap-drag from the middle to move in any direction or on an arrow to move in that direction.
- Tap to flip the image vertically.
- Tap to flip the image horizontally.
How can you remove unwanted lines on a drawing?
Removing Unwanted Lines from your Autodesk Inventor Sketch
- Go to sketch tab.
- Select Trim.
- Click on the lines that you want to remove.
What tool will you use if you want to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing?
Eraser It is to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing.
How do I delete Autodesk?
How to delete your account
- Sign in to your account at profile.autodesk.com/security.
- Click Start deletion under Delete account and data.
- Review the alternative actions to make sure you want to delete the account and not limit emails, turn off auto-renew, delete a user, or cancel a trial.