Go to the top of the screen and click “Window”, then “Color” from the menu. A window should open; choose your desired color here. Select the Bucket tool. A gray selection bar inside of your FireAlpaca window (the bucket tool is not in the Brush window) contains a lot of tools.
How do I recolor in CSP?
You can change the color of a drawing (non-transparent areas) to another color. On the [Layer] palette, select the layer that you want to change the color of. Use a color palette to select the color you want to change to, then use the [Edit] menu > [Change color of line to drawing] to change the color.
How do I recolor in Sai?
An Easy Way to Recolour Using Paint Tool Sai
- Get your hair you want to recolour and load it on paint tool sai.
- Go to filter, then press “hue and saturation.”
- Change the hue meter, scroll through it until you get your desired hair colour.
- BOOM, you have your recolour. Prince charming is now fabulous.
How do you select all of one color in FireAlpaca?
If it’s possible, try using the magic wand to select the color you want to get rid of, hold shift to select more than once, and then erase that way.
How do you use cell shading In FireAlpaca?
FireAlpaca Tutorial: Shading
- Make a new layer on top of the colouring layer and below the lineart layer. Turn on clipping.
- What colour you choose now will depend on the lighting you want. If the setting is around fire, you should choose orange. If it’s at a sunset, choose some kind of dark magenta: