How do I change layers in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you bring a layer to the front in SketchBook?
Drag the layer or layers up or down the Layers panel to the new position. Choose Layer > Arrange, and then choose Bring To Front, Bring Forward, Send Backward, or Send To Back.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
How do you add a picture to a layer in SketchBook?
Importing on Android for handheld device users
- In the toolbar, tap , then. Import Image.
- Select an image for import from either somewhere on your device or using your camera.
- Use the Import tools to position, scale, rotate, mirror, and/or flip the image.
- When satisfied with the placement and size, tap the arrow.
Where are the layers in SketchBook?
Accessing layers when the UI is hidden
and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen. While you continue with Layer selected, use your other hand to make changes in the Layer Editor.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you create a layer in Autodesk?
Create a Layer
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click New Layer. …
- Enter a new layer name by typing over the highlighted layer name. …
- For complex drawings with many layers, enter descriptive text in the Description column.
- Specify the settings and default properties of the new layer by clicking in each column.
How do you separate layers in SketchBook?
Removing parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layer Menu. Repeat this for each element you want to separate.
How do I change the color of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you mirror a layer in SketchBook?
Select the layer you want to flip. In the menubar, select Image > Mirror Layer.
Are there layers in SketchBook?
Adding a layer in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To add a layer to your sketch, in the Layer Editor: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. … In both the canvas and Layer Editor, the new layer appears above the other layers and becomes the active layer.
How do you move layers in SketchBook Pro?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do you lock a layer in SketchBook?
Locking layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
For tablet and handheld device users, to lock a layer, tap a selected layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. Tap Lock Layer. Do the same to unlock it.