Rename an artwork – in the Gallery, tap on the artwork name you want to change. Type in the new name and tap Done. Duplicate an artwork – in the Gallery, swipe left on the artwork you want to duplicate. Then tap on the Duplicate button.
How do I rename a file in procreate?
You can access this by entering the artwork, then tapping on Modify > Actions (wrench icon). In here, swipe left and right on the blue options until you find Canvas. Tap on this and then tap on the title of the artwork to rename it.
How do you name a canvas in procreate?
There’s also another way to name a canvas. With the canvas open, tap the wrench icon to open the Actions menu, then the Canvas tab, then Canvas information. On the Canvas information screen, tap the canvas name at the top (‘Untitled Artwork’ if you haven’t been able to name it yet) to get the keyboard.
How do I edit a picture in procreate?
How To Edit A Photo Using Procreate For iPad
- Step 1: trace your subject. First we need to make sure nothing happens to the subject while we are editing. …
- Step 2: cover the background. We need to get rid of the cardboard in the background. …
- Step 3: blend it together. After coloring you’ll notice the color doesn’t quite match the paper in the background.
How do I name a folder in procreate?
Just pick up a painting (hold) and move it to hover over another. When you drop it, it’ll create a new group. From there you can add more, rename, etc., just like a folder.
What is the best canvas in procreate?
A higher DPI/PPI = a denser number of pixels per inch resulting in a cleaner, less pixelated image. 300 PPI/DPI is the industry standard for best print quality. Depending on the printed size of your piece and the viewing distance, a lower DPI/PPI willl look acceptably good. I would reccomend no lower than 125 DPI/PPI.
How do you name artwork?
Final Tips on Naming Art
- Avoid cliche, unless used for irony.
- Be appropriate to the scale and spirit of the piece.
- Don’t be pretentious.
- Give your viewer information without stating the obvious.
- State the obvious if you must, to identify the piece.
- Shorter is generally better. Let the art do the talking.
Can you name stacks in procreate?
All Stacks are named Stack by default. Rename a Stack the same way you rename an artwork: tap the title to show the keyboard and rename.
What apps are good for editing photos?
8 of the best photo-editing apps for your phone (iPhone and…
- Snapseed. Free on iOS and Android. …
- Lightroom. iOS and Android, some functions available for free, or $5 per month for full access. …
- Adobe Photoshop Express. Free on iOS and Android. …
- Prisma. …
- Bazaart. …
- Photofox. …
- VSCO. …
Is procreate better than Photoshop?
Short Verdict. Photoshop is the industry-standard tool that can tackle everything from photo editing and graphic design to animation and digital painting. Procreate is a powerful and intuitive digital illustration app available for iPad. Overall, Photoshop is the better program among the two.
How do you get more brushes on procreate?
Installing Procreate Brushes (. brush)
- Transfer the file(s) ending in . brush to your Dropbox folder. …
- On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. …
- Now, when you open Procreate, you’ll see your new brush(es) in a set called “Imported” at the bottom of your brush library.