How to Name Procreate Files. To name Procreate files, stay within your general Gallery and click on the name of a piece of art. If it’s unnamed, it will say “Untitled Artwork.” Simply click on that and enter your new name. You can also change the name by navigating to the Canvas Information within your artwork settings …
How do you name a canvas in procreate?
There’s also another way to name a canvas. With the canvas open, tap the wrench icon to open the Actions menu, then the Canvas tab, then Canvas information. On the Canvas information screen, tap the canvas name at the top (‘Untitled Artwork’ if you haven’t been able to name it yet) to get the keyboard.
How do I email a file in procreate?
procreate format. Tap Actions > Share > Procreate, then select a destination for your file.
How do you rename artwork in procreate?
Rename an artwork – in the Gallery, tap on the artwork name you want to change. Type in the new name and tap Done. Duplicate an artwork – in the Gallery, swipe left on the artwork you want to duplicate. Then tap on the Duplicate button.
What is procreate ICC folder?
Procreate 5’s importable ICC colour profiles allow you to see what your work will look like through the lens of a specific CMYK or RGB profile – perfect for comic book artists or artists selling prints of their work.
Can you name stacks in procreate?
All Stacks are named Stack by default. Rename a Stack the same way you rename an artwork: tap the title to show the keyboard and rename.
How do you name artwork?
Final Tips on Naming Art
- Avoid cliche, unless used for irony.
- Be appropriate to the scale and spirit of the piece.
- Don’t be pretentious.
- Give your viewer information without stating the obvious.
- State the obvious if you must, to identify the piece.
- Shorter is generally better. Let the art do the talking.
What is the best canvas in procreate?
A higher DPI/PPI = a denser number of pixels per inch resulting in a cleaner, less pixelated image. 300 PPI/DPI is the industry standard for best print quality. Depending on the printed size of your piece and the viewing distance, a lower DPI/PPI willl look acceptably good. I would reccomend no lower than 125 DPI/PPI.
How do I create a custom canvas in procreate?
They are so helpful for quick batching.
- Go to Procreate Gallery to make a custom canvas. When you open up your Procreate app, this is the first screen you should see.
- Click the ‘+’ in the top right. …
- Tap the Add Canvas icon. …
- Select your custom canvas dimensions. …
- Pick a name for the canvas. …
- Tap Create.
How do I export files from procreate?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
Can I share procreate app?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.