To make a transparent background in Procreate, open your layers panel and scroll down to the layer at the bottom of the list that shows your art’s background. Tap the checkmark on your background layer to uncheck it. This will remove your background from your Procreate art and make it transparent.
How do I get rid of the white background in procreate?
The easiest way to do this in Procreate is to use Automatic Selection to select the white part of the image, then use the three-finger Clear gesture (or select Clear from the Layer Options menu) to remove the selected area.
How do I remove the background of a picture in procreate?
Cut/copy/paste are made with a three finger swipe gesture to up or down. Use that to cut away your selection. Or you could just tap the transform button and move the unnecessary area out of the canvas and let it disappear there.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I fill in transparency in procreate?
You can adjust the opacity of a layer in Procreate 2.1 by selecting Opacity from the Adjustments menu (the wand icon on the toolbar) or by tapping a layer with two fingers in the Layers Menu. Make sure you have the latest version of the free Procreate Handbook.
How do I make an image background transparent on IPAD?
Use the Instant Alpha tool to make parts of an image transparent. This feature is useful for removing an unwanted background or color from an image. Tap Image, then tap Instant Alpha. Drag your finger over the color you want to disappear.
How do I change the background in procreate?
Go to the ‘little wrench’ icon at the top left-hand corner of the screen. Tap on Add and select Insert a Photo from the drop-down menu. Navigate to your ‘camera roll’ or a specific ‘album’ and select a Solid Background Paper.
How do I make my iPhone background transparent?
Setting up the wallpaper is simple:
- Go to Settings —> General —> Accessibility, then toggle on “Reduce Transparency.”
- Next, pick out the background you’d like to use. …
- For iPhones without a notch, @heyeased recommends using the “Perspective” setting when applying the wallpaper.
How can I make my phone transparent?
There is an Android app which will convert your phone to transparent by using your camera.
- Go to this Transparent Screen by JulyCamera web page and install the app.
- You may need to allow system permission and phone call permission.
How do I make an image transparent?
Select the picture for which you want to change the transparency of a color. On the Format Picture tab, click Recolor, and then select Set Transparent Color. Click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent. Note: You can’t make more than one color in a picture transparent.
Why is my eraser not working on procreate?
– Check which brush you have selected as your eraser, by tapping the eraser icon to open the Brush Library for the Erase tool. … Look to see if the Opacity slider on the sidebar at the left of the canvas is set at zero for that brush.
How do I remove color fill in procreate?
in PS you can do this by select>color range you click on the area you want to select and then delete it, make a new layer underneath and fill it with whatever color you like thus separating the lineart.