How do I transfer files from procreate to computer?
Select Procreate and drag the artwork out of iTunes or use the buttons to save the artwork to your computer. You can import a canvas back to Procreate by dropping it back into this folder and using the Create > Import > iTunes feature.
How do I download a ZIP file from procreate?
Steps to Unzip and Install Procreate Files Directly on the iPad
- Click the download link that was provided to you after purchase. …
- FileExplorer will open. …
- Tap on ‘Save’.
- Select ‘Local’ from the menu found on the left. …
- Tap on your zipped file.
- Select ‘Unarchive’ from the menu that pops up.
Can you transfer procreate files?
Once in iTunes select file sharing on the left sidebar. In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer.
How do I access procreate files on my computer?
After you Share the files to iTunes, you need to connect the iPad to your computer, open iTunes and click on the iPad icon, then navigate to File Sharing > Procreate to find them. From there, you need to copy them to somewhere on the computer in order to back them up.
Can you export procreate files to Photoshop?
Choose a painting you have in Procreate and export it as a PSD. First send it to your computer via Airdrop or save it locally to a file manager app such as Documents. Take a note of the file size there. … Now, export the same file as a PSD but this time choose Apple’s Mail app.
How do I export a brush from procreate?
On your iPad, open the Dropbox app, then navigate to the folder where your brush is located. Tap on the brush file, then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate.
What files can procreate import?
- Procreate supports most major image formats.
- You can import files in the following formats: . procreate. PSD. JPEG. PNG. TIFF. GIF.
- You can share your artwork in any the formats listed above. You can also share them as PDF, PNG Files, Animated GIF, Animated PNG, Animated MP4, and Animated HEVC.
- Learn more about Animation.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
Why is my procreate export unsuccessful?
That can happen if you have very little available storage space on the iPad. Could this be a factor, even though it’s a 3rd gen Pro? Check in iPad Settings > General > About. Check in Files app > On My iPad > Procreate to see if there are files in there – if so, they’re duplicates and taking up extra space.
Can I share procreate app with family?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.
Can I recover deleted procreate files?
Deletions are not undoable (as the confirmation dialog says), but you can restore an iPad backup if you have one. Do you have an iTunes backup? I always save/export a Jpeg/Png and Procreate version of a work after finishing, typically just export them to my Dropbox account, then put onto a disc even.
Do I have to pay for procreate again?
Essentially, anything you’ve bought before will be available for download again free when you search for it in the App Store. Just don’t redownload anything other than Procreate onto your Pro.