Where is the eraser tool in Autodesk SketchBook? soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers. Video captions: Selecting an eraser.
How do you select and delete in Autodesk SketchBook?
Deleting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I select and copy in SketchBook?
Can you copy and paste in Autodesk SketchBook? If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following: Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How can you remove unwanted lines on a drawing?
Removing Unwanted Lines from your Autodesk Inventor Sketch
- Go to sketch tab.
- Select Trim.
- Click on the lines that you want to remove.
What tool will you use if you want to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing?
Eraser It is to remove unwanted lines or sketches in a drawing.
How do you use the Select tool in SketchBook?
Selection tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the toolbar, tap , then and select. to access the Selection tools.
- Some of the tools have additional options. Use any additional selection editing tools you need.
- When finished with your selection, to keep it tap. or X to exit the tool and ignore the selection.
How do you move drawings on SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you mirror in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
How do you copy and paste a drawing on SketchBook?
How do you duplicate a drawing in SketchBook?
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I merge layers in SketchBook?
Merging layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Ensure the layer to be merged is above the one it will be merged with. If it isn’t, reposition it. See How to reorder layers.
- Double-tap a layer to access the Layer menu.
- Tap to merge two layers or. to merge all.
- Then, tap OK.