To insert a compatible image file, tap Actions > Add > Insert a file. This will open the Files app displaying your recent images. You can also Browse all your connected folders using the navigation bar at the bottom. You can import PNG, JPEG, and PSD files.
What kind of files can you import into procreate?
- Procreate supports most major image formats.
- You can import files in the following formats: . procreate. PSD. JPEG. PNG. TIFF. GIF.
- You can share your artwork in any the formats listed above. You can also share them as PDF, PNG Files, Animated GIF, Animated PNG, Animated MP4, and Animated HEVC.
- Learn more about Animation.
How do I import an image into procreate pocket?
To bring a JPEG, PNG or PSD image from your Photos app into your canvas, tap Modify > Actions > Add > Insert a photo. Your Photos app will pop up.
How do I import multiple images into procreate?
Tap on one of selected pictures and hold till picture gets bigger. Now drag over to procreate. A green circle with number shows how many pictures are copied to canvas. Lift finger and pictures will be inserted.
Can you scan images into procreate?
Procreate and Graphic both do that. … Basically, scan your drawing (or use the camera on your iPad to take a picture of it) import it into Procreate, set the layer blending mode to multiply, make a new blank layer and move it below the layer with the drawing and color on the new blank layer.
Can I import a PDF into procreate?
You can’t import a pdf or zip file into Procreate. So we need to convert those to a jpg or another image file like png. A JPG is a single image file.
How do I import a JPEG into procreate?
Use the Photos app to insert an image into your canvas.
To bring a JPEG, PNG or PSD image from your Photos app into your canvas, tap Actions > Add > Insert a photo. Your Photos app will pop up. Scroll through your folders to find photos you’ve taken and images you’ve saved to your iPad.
Why can’t I import photos to procreate?
Try removing your Settings app from multitasking by double tapping your home button and swiping up on the Settings app. Now try going into Settings again and then Procreate. … I recently upgraded to IOS 12 and have the latest Procreate update I can upload a file but not a photo from my camera roll.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
How do I import a file into procreate?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
How do I import multiple files into procreate?
Drag and Drop from Files
Hold on a file to pick it up, and drag it into Procreate. Once you’ve picked up one file, tap other files to add them to the stack so you can drag them all in at once.
Can I share procreate app?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.
Can you share procreate files?
procreate format. Tap Actions > Share > Procreate, then select a destination for your file.
How do you digitize sketches?
How to Digitize Your Sketch
- Step 1: Prep it. If your sketch is in pencil, draw over it with a pen to provide contrast. …
- Step 2: Scan it. Now that you have your illustration traced in pen, it’s time to take it into the digital realm via a little magic machine called the scanner. …
- Step 3: ‘Shop it. …
- Step 4: Isolate it.