If you want to cut and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection: Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you move drawings in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move, rotate, or scale a selected area for all layers, merge the layers first. To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle.
How do you duplicate an image in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you duplicate a drawing in SketchBook?
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
What does the lasso tool do in Autodesk SketchBook?
Lasso. Great for tracing around an object to precisely select it. Tap-drag and trace around the object to select it.
How do I learn Autodesk SketchBook?
Finding SketchBook Pro tutorials
- Learn Design Drawing Coloring in SketchBook (Step by Step Tutorial)
- Learn Design Drawing in SketchBook (Step by Step Tutorial)
- This Drawing Time-Lapse is So Zen & Meditative.
- Learn Product Design Drawing on the iPad – Mega 3hr Tutorial!
- Artists Draws Jacom Dawson using SketchBook.
Can you mask in Autodesk SketchBook?
Masking and Lock Transparency
One thing that also different from Photoshop is the Lock Transparency option for layers in SketchBook. You do this by clicking on the little lock icon. Lock Transparency creates a mask that locks out the transparent portion of the layer.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you move things in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you zoom in on Autodesk SketchBook?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.