In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it.
How do you cut in SketchBook?
Cutting and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
If you want to cut and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection: Use the hotkey Ctrl+X (Win) or Command+X (Mac) to cut the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have layers?
Adding a layer in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To add a layer to your sketch, in the Layer Editor: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. … In both the canvas and Layer Editor, the new layer appears above the other layers and becomes the active layer.
How do you cut and move in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you create a masking layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
What does the lasso tool do in Autodesk SketchBook?
Lasso. Great for tracing around an object to precisely select it. Tap-drag and trace around the object to select it.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the less available layers.
|Sample Canvas sizes||Supported Android devices|
|2048 x 1556||11 layers|
|2830 x 2830||3 layers|
Is Autodesk SketchBook really free?
This full-feature version of SketchBook is free for everyone. You can access all the drawing and sketching tools on desktop and mobile platforms including steady stroke, symmetry tools, and perspective guides.
Where are the layers in SketchBook?
Accessing layers when the UI is hidden
and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen. While you continue with Layer selected, use your other hand to make changes in the Layer Editor.
How do you move in Autodesk SketchBook?
On App Version for Android, iOS and Windows 10 you have to use a touchable device and use two fingers to move the canvas. On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you move things in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do you move layers in SketchBook?
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have alpha lock?
Locking transparency in SketchBook Pro Desktop
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Now, layer transparency is locked.
How do you draw on Autodesk?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.