Where is the eraser tool in Autodesk SketchBook? soft erasers are found in the Brush Palette. and scroll through the Brush Library to find different erasers.
Where is the toolbar in SketchBook?
By default, the toolbar is at the top of the canvas. It can be hidden and moved (though not in all versions) to give you a larger work space. It contains most of the tools in SketchBook Pro. When you select a tool, another toolbar may appear below it, containing additional options.
How do you delete a layer in SketchBook?
To delete a layer:
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Do either of the following: tap-hold and flick . click. and select Delete.
How do I change the eraser size in SketchBook?
Changing eraser size
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the left to decrease the size of the eraser. This is great for detailed work, when you need to be precise about the pixels you’re removing.
- Tap-drag the Size slider to the right to increase the size of the eraser.
Why is Autodesk SketchBook not working?
Solution: To resolve this behavior, use the following process: Perform a clean uninstall of all versions of Sketchbook: Perform a Clean Uninstall – Download & Install. Log in to manage.autodesk.com and download the program again (use new install files, do not use previously downloaded files).
How do I get my toolbar back in Autodesk?
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do you select and delete in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
- With the project opened in EQ, click View Sketchbook.
- Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete.
- Click to select an item.
- Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row.
- Click Yes if you want to delete.
- Continue to delete other items.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
To add a layer to your sketch, do either:
- From the toolbar, tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then select the layer, tap-hold and flick .
- Besides using the layer marking menu, from the toolbar, you can also tap to access the Layer Editor (if not visible), then tap or tap. and select New Layer.
How do you erase on SketchBook app?
How do you delete a drawing in SketchBook?
- To delete one or more sketches, tap. , then the sketch or sketches from the Gallery or from within a folder.
- Tap and select. Delete. The sketch appears in the Trash folder.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have eraser?
Turning a brush into an eraser in SketchBook Pro Mobile
Select the brush you want to transform into an eraser.
Is Autodesk SketchBook good?
It is an excellent, professional-caliber tool designed by Autodesk, developers with a history of well-regarded apps for designers, engineers, and architects. … Sketchbook Pro includes more tools than Procreate, another professional-level creation app, though not as many options for canvas-size and resolution.
Which is better procreate or SketchBook?
If you want to create detailed pieces of art with full color, texture, and effects, then you should opt for Procreate. But if you want to quickly capture your ideas on a piece of paper and transform them into a final piece of art, then Sketchbook is the ideal choice.
What happened to Autodesk SketchBook Pro?
Autodesk has announced that the full version of its digital drawing software, SketchBook, is now entirely free for desktop, mobile and tablet as of April 30 – with all of the Pro version’s features added to the Free version. This means there is no longer an option to have a SketchBook Pro subscription.
What happened Autodesk SketchBook?
On April 6, 2021, commercial licenses of Autodesk SketchBook Pro software will no longer be available for purchase or renewal as part of the Media & Entertainment Collection, the Autodesk Alias AutoStudio bundle and as a standalone enterprise subscription.
How do I fix Autodesk SketchBook app?
Try to reset SketchBook to default. This can be done via: Settings > Apps > Autodesk SketchBook > Storage > Clare Data & Clear Cache. Test SketchBook.