How do you select and move in SketchBook on IPAD?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
How do you use Lasso in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do I move a layer in SketchBook on IPAD?
Reordering layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it.
- Tap-hold and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do you lasso in SketchBook on IPAD?
Using Quick Selections
- Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area.
- Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you move objects in Autodesk?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
How do I select and move in Autodesk?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
Can you make a clipping mask in SketchBook?
To create a clipping mask, follow these steps: Place a shape over an image or model, as shown in the following figure. Select both the shape and the image or model. Context-click the selection and choose Create Clipping Mask from the context menu that appears.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you duplicate a drawing in SketchBook?
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you separate layers in SketchBook?
Removing parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layer Menu. Repeat this for each element you want to separate.
How do I resize sketchbook on IPAD?
How do I resize in Autodesk SketchBook on IPAD?
- In the toolbar, select Image > Image size.
- In the Image Size window, do any of the following: To change the pixel size of the image, in Pixel Dimensions, choose between pixels or percent, then enter a numeric value for Width and Height. …
- Tap OK.
How do you group layers in sketchbook on IPAD?
The way to accomplish grouping is to link layers together and nest them in a folder. You simply choose multiple layers (hold the Command key) and hit Command G (Group Layer).