Tap a Brush Set to browse the brushes it contains. The brush list displays the name of each brush and a preview of the stroke it makes. Scroll the list to navigate, tap a brush to select it, then tap on the canvas to begin painting.
How do I select multiple brushes?
Simply tap and hold on the first set you’d like to move, drag it out of its current position, and without releasing the set, tap additional brush sets to add them to your selection. Then just drop the sets back into the brush set list in your preferred location.
How do I select a specific color in procreate?
To select a color to work with, follow these steps:
- Press and hold down with your finger where you want to pull the color from.
- You’ll see a circle take on your color.
- Wait for the color to appear in the color selection tool in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You now have access to the selected color.
What procreate brushes to use for sketching?
We’re diving into my list of the best Procreate brushes for sketching that you can add to your collection.
- Fat Pencil. …
- Urban Sketching for Procreate Brush Pack. …
- Charcoal Procreate Brush Pack. …
- Expedition Sketchbook Pencils Procreate Brush Pack. …
- Digital Ink Brush Set for Procreate. …
- Ultimate Pencil Brushes for Procreate.
What brush should I use on procreate?
Sketching Procreate Brushes
The ink pen brushes are great for sketching or creating outlines for your drawings while the marker brushes are perfect for shading. While the brushes work great for doing quick sketches or even concept art, they are versatile enough to be an excellent choice to do some lettering.
How do you move an object in procreate without resizing it?
If you want to just move the entire contents of the layer then skip to step 4.
- Tap on letter ‘S’ This is the selection tool. …
- Tap on ‘Freehand’ category. …
- Circle the objects you want to move. …
- Tap the Mouse icon. …
- Move your objects around with Apple Pencil. …
- Tap the Mouse icon to save changes.
How do you move things in procreate without resizing?
You’ll have problems if you touch the Selection, or try to move it, from inside the Selection box. Instead, move it with a finger or stylus anywhere on the screen outside the Selection boundary – that way it won’t resize or rotate. Using two fingers will cause it to resize, so just use one.
How do I import multiple brushes?
- Long press on the Files app in the dock, and drag it to the side of Procreate 4.
- Select the brushes you wish to import from the Files app, long-press to turn them into a “stack” (pictured below). Drag them over to Procreate, and watch them magically appear!