reggev, Procreate does not currently offer an iCloud sync option, but you can do an iCloud backup. If you backup your iPad, including your apps, to iCloud, this will include your Procreate files.
Where are procreate files stored on iCloud?
Procreate saves your files within the gallery of the Procreate app with the extension . procreate. These are Procreate specific files that only work within the Procreate ecosystem. There isn’t an external folder in your iPad or iPhone where your designs get automatically sent.
Does procreate automatically save to iCloud?
Hi, in the Procreate settings, iCloud is switched on as the place to store documents. … That setting doesn’t give you automatic iCloud backup. It only governs where files are stored when you export them to iTunes or (I think) Files app – meaning those files are held in iCloud rather than on the iPad.
How do I add procreate to iCloud?
Either way, you’ll start in the gallery, where you’ll hit the gear icon to bring up the options. Tap each artwork you want to back up, then tap the rightward-pointing arrow for the Share popup. Select “iTunes” or “Dropbox” under “Export to”, then select “Procreate” from the options provided.
How do I recover deleted files on procreate?
Check if you have a backup by going to Settings/Your Apple ID/iCloud/Manage Storage/Backups/This IPad and check if Procreate is included in the list of apps. If it is then you can do a Restore from that backup if it is recent enough to contain the artwork.
Does the Files app backup to iCloud?
Notes: All notes and attachments in Apple Notes app on all your devices are synced and saved to iCloud. You can access them from iCloud.com as well. … Even if you lose your iPhone or iPad, these files will be safe (just make sure that the files are not saved in the On My iPhone or On My iPad section in the Files app).
Does procreate automatically backup?
3) There is no automatic backup. That Storage Location option in iPad Settings under Procreate relates to the Procreate folder in Files app, and whether it’s contents are stored on the iPad or on iCloud. Files only go into that folder if you send them there, by exporting them or using Drag-and-Drop, for example.
What happens if you delete procreate?
Yes, deleting Procreate will delete all your artwork, as well as your custom brushes, swatches and settings. Before you do anything like that, you need to back things up. And you should also be making regular backups of your work off the iPad anyway, to safeguard against unexpected issues like this.
How do I access files in iCloud drive?
Click the icon for iCloud Drive to view and open any files you have stored in iCloud Drive, Apple’s file-syncing and storage service. You can also email, download, and delete any file as well as upload new files and create new folders to house your files.
How do I move files from procreate to my computer?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
Can you transfer procreate files to another iPad?
In there scroll down to Procreate. You should see all of your documents. Transfer them all to the computer. You would then repeat the process with the new iPad only this time you would transfer the documents to the new iPad.
How do I save my artwork from camera roll to procreate?
- Go To Settings. This is the wrench icon at the top left of your toolbar. …
- Tap ‘Share’ This brings up all of the different ways you export your project. …
- Pick a File Type. Next, you need to choose a file type. …
- Choose a Save option. …
- You’re done! …
- VIDEO: HOW TO EXPORT YOUR FILES IN PROCREATE.
How do I store files in iCloud?
Click on the Store in iCloud button, and you’ll have the option to shift all your high-resolution photos and videos to the cloud, leaving only smaller, optimized versions on your Mac. You can also move all your messages to the cloud rather than storing them locally.
How do I save to iCloud on my iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu on your device. …
- Tap “iCloud” on your Apple ID page. …
- Select “Photos” on the iCloud page. …
- Tap “Download and Keep Originals.” …
- Click on “Preferences…” …
- Click “iCloud” at the top of the window. …
- Check off “Download Originals to this Mac.”
How do I restore from iCloud backup?
Now, follow these steps:
- Select Restore Backup.
- Choose a backup. …
- Click Restore and wait for the restore to complete.
- You may be asked to enter the password for an encrypted backup.
- Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer.
- You can disconnect when the sync finishes.