How do I view locked photos on Android?
Go to Settings, then Fingerprints & Security. Then, click on Content Lock and choose a picture and hit on the 3-dot menu to choose Lock in order to hide the pictures. To unhide the photo, you can tab the 3-dot menu to choose Show Locked Files or Memos.
Where do I find my locked pictures?
In the Android settings, select Applications Manager. Scroll through the list of installed apps and select Gallery Lock.
Where did my pictures go on my Android phone?
It may be in your device folders.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library.
- Under “Photos on device”, check your device folders.
How do I access a locked Google folder?
When you lock pictures and videos from your library, they’ll be moved to the Locked Folder in the Photos app. To access the locked items, open the Google Photos app and tap on the ‘Library’ tab at the bottom. Select the ‘Utilities’ option at the top of the screen. Inside Utilities, tap on the ‘Locked Folder’ option.
How can I recover my locked Android phone?
Steps to Recover Data from Locked Android Phone or Tablet
- Step 1: Connect Your Android device. First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Step 2: Choose file types to Scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
Where do hidden photos go on Samsung?
to check the hidden images again.
- Select My Files in Samsung folder.
- Select Menu button to go to settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Show hidden files option to retrieve hidden images.