Click “Scanner and Camera Wizard” (there may be a short wait here) Select your iPhone (mine is named “Al’s iPhone”) After this, just follow the wizard, which is very simple, and you’ll be able to download your iPhone photos to a Windows XP folder of your choosing.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Windows XP?
Use a USB drive or a file transfer service to get the data between the two computers. Once you have connected your iPhone to your Windows XP PC via USB or Wi-Fi, in the main panel of iTunes click the tab representing the content you want to sync with your iPhone.
What is the easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
Can I transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer?
Import to your Windows PC
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos app: … Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS device using your passcode.
How do I transfer files from Windows XP to iPhone?
Anyone know how to transfer photos FROM windows XP TO my iphone?
- Download iTunes and install it on your PC.
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC using the data cable.
Is there an iTunes for Windows XP?
Both Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported by Microsoft, while the latest version of iTunes is also not available for the operating systems. … You can continue to use previous versions of iTunes on your Windows PC without support from Apple.
How do I get photos off my iPhone on Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. …
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
How do I move pictures from iPhone to laptop?
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC or Laptop (Windows 10) without iTunes?
- Plug your iPhone into your PC using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app. …
- On the top right corner of the Photo application, there is an import button. …
- Your photos will now be imported from your iPhone to Windows 10.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to laptop?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.