How do I reset my contact settings?
Go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage applications” > “All” > “Contacts” > “Storage” and select “Clear data“. Note: This will also clear other data like your recent calls and Favorites.
How do I change contact view on Android?
Open your Contacts app and tap the Options button (three dots), and select Contacts Manager. On the next screen, tap on Contacts to display from the menu. Next, if you only want contacts with a phone number, tap on Phone. You can also customize it by selecting just the Google account you want to see contacts from.
Why can’t I edit Contacts on my Android?
This can happen if the contacts are linked to an account that was not ‘properly’ removed from the phone, or when an application modifies contact entries in an incorrect fashion. Use the display options in the People app to figure out which contacts are linked to which account.
Where are my phone Contacts?
See your contacts
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app . At the top left, tap Menu . See contacts by label: Choose a label from the list. pick an account.
How do I change the default location for contacts in Android?
Open the contacts app ->tap the three lines on the left -> manage contacts ->default storage location. You’ll change that there. Your contacts are stored in the default storage location that the phone automatically set.
How do I change the default account for contacts on Android?
Go to the “Contacts” application. Settings menu > Account Contacts. Choose the default account in “Default account for new contacts”
How do I change my contact view?
Change contact details
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact you want to edit.
- At the bottom right, tap Edit .
- If asked, choose the account.
- Enter the contact’s name, email, and phone number. …
- To change the photo for a contact, tap the photo, then choose an option.
- Tap Save.
Why can’t I find my Contacts on my Android?
Go to: More > Settings > Contacts to Display. Your settings should be set to All contacts or use Customized list and turn on all the options to enable more contacts to be visible from within the app.
What does contact display mean?
Step 1: Open Contacts app on your android and find settings menu. Step 2: On stock Android, select ‘Contacts to display’ option and you will see a list of apps that shows their synced contacts. … As long as you have phone numbers saved, the email contacts will remain hidden from the contact list.
Why cant I change the name of a contact?
Sync Issue #2: The contact’s name (or another information field) remains the same on current Android device but it changed on another device. Possible reason: probably, you faced a glitch of a system app called “Contact Storage”. … Go to “Settings” > “Apps”. Switch to “All” by a swipe.
How do I edit contacts on Samsung?
Edit a Contact – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, tap Contacts (located at the bottom). If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Contacts. …
- From the Contacts tab, tap a contact.
- Tap the Edit icon (located in the upper right).
- Enter or edit any of following information then tap Save (located in the upper right).
How do I edit contacts on Samsung A21?
Samsung Galaxy A21 – Edit a Contact
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. These instructions only apply to the default Home screen layout.
- Tap Contacts .
- Select a contact.
- Tap Edit. (at the bottom).
- Edit any of following then tap Save: