Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple might occasionally let you downgrade to a previous version of iOS if there’s a big problem with the latest version, but that’s it. You can choose to sit on the sidelines, if you like — your iPhone and iPad won’t force you to upgrade. But, after you do upgrade, it’s not generally possible to downgrade again.
How do I go back to an older version of iOS on my iPad?
To start, connect your iOS device to your computer, then follow these steps:
- Open up iTunes.
- Head to the “Device” menu.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- Hold the Option key (Mac) or left Shift key (Windows).
- Click on “Restore iPhone” (or “iPad” or “iPod”).
- Open the IPSW file.
- Confirm by clicking the “Restore” button.
27 июл. 2016 г.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
27 окт. 2015 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I install an older version of iOS on my iPhone?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
16 сент. 2020 г.
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
Make sure you select Restore and not Update when going back to iOS 12. When iTunes detects a device in Recovery Mode, it prompts you to restore or update the device. Click Restore followed by Restore and Update.
Can I undo an iPhone update?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
13 сент. 2016 г.
How do I uninstall an update on my phone?
Originally Answered: How can I uninstall updates on apps on my Android phone? Go to device Settings>Apps and select the app in which you want to uninstall updates. If it is a system app, and no UNINSTALL option is available, choose DISABLE.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I downgrade from iOS 13 to iOS 12 without computer?
One of the easiest ways to downgrade your iOS version is to use the iTunes app. The iTunes app allows you to install downloaded firmware files on your devices. Using this feature, you can install an older version of the iOS firmware on your phone. This way your phone will be downgraded to your chosen version.