Android. Tap and hold the message, then tap Reply . Enter your response and tap Send . Alternatively, swipe right on the message to reply.
How do you reply to a specific message on WhatsApp?
Step 1: First, open WhatsApp on your device. Step 2: Next, open a chat and hover over the message, then click Menu. Step 3: Now, from the given option tap Reply. Step 4: Enter your response and click Send.
How do you reply to a specific message on android?
Reply to a message
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- On the bottom, tap Chat or Rooms.
- Open a chat message or a room.
- If you’re in a room, below the message, tap Reply .
- Enter your message or select a suggestion. You can customize a suggested message before you send it.
- Tap Send .
How do you acknowledge a message?
1. Reply — No matter what. Acknowledge promptly that you received a message. If no particular response is required, just say “thanks.” If you own an “action item” but can’t get to it for a while, let the sender know you saw the message and estimate when you expect to reply.
What do you reply to the first message?
Reply by asking them a question either about the substance of their profile, or ask an ice breaker question. Pro Tip: if you’re guilty of sending Hey messages you can add, at least, two sentences to the message and it’ll be 500% better. “Hey, I’m bad at sending first messages but wanted to do more than just say Hey.
How do you reply to a text?
In order to reply to a specific message, open up your texts and find the text you want to reply to. Next, touch and hold the message itself until a bubble appears with options. Select: Reply.
What’s up best reply?
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much“, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
How do I turn on quick reply on WhatsApp?
To set quick replies:
- Tap More options > Business tools > Quick replies.
- Tap Add(+).
- Set a text message or attach a media file for the quick reply.
- Set the keyboard shortcut for the quick reply.
- Set the keyword to quickly locate it. …
- Tap Save.
How do I send direct message on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Direct allows you to send WhatsApp messages directly to the phone number, without saving it to your contacts. Just select the appropriate country code, enter the receiver’s phone number and the text message that you want to send, then click on the Send button.
How do I ignore someone on WhatsApp without blocking them?
How to Stop Receiving Messages from Someone on WhatsApp Without Blocking
- On your Android or iOS smartphone, open WhatsApp.
- To mute a contact, press and hold the contact’s name.
- At the top, select the mute symbol.
- Choose the duration of the silence.
Can you reply on WhatsApp without appearing online?
For Android users, tap the message on the home screen. The ‘Mark as read’ & ‘reply’ options will appear, tap on reply to send the message. The quick reply feature in WhatsApp not only allows you to reply from the notification panel without even opening the app but also hides your online status from other contacts.