How do I redownload iOS on my iPhone?
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the USB cable. …
- Click the name of your iPhone in the Devices section and then click the “Summary” tab for your device.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button. …
- Click “Restore.” The license agreement document may display.
How do I wipe and reinstall iOS on my iPhone?
Click Restore [device]. If you’re signed into Find My, you need to sign out before you can click Restore. Click Restore again to confirm. Your computer erases your device and installs the latest iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software.
Can you reinstall a previous iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. … If the version of iOS you want to restore is marked as unsigned, you just can’t restore it. Once it’s downloaded, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open iTunes. Click over to the device’s page in iTunes.
How do I reinstall iOS on my iPhone without a computer?
Method 1. How to Restore iPhone/iPad without Computer via Settings
- Open “Settings” on your device > Tap on “General” > Scroll down the screen and choose “Reset”.
- Choose “Reset All Content and Settings” and enter your password > Tap on “Erase iPhone” to confirm.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I restore my new iPhone before iOS?
You will have to set the phone up as new to update the iOS. After you do that, you go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings and that will allow you to restore the device to one of your backups. Just continue the setup process until it completes.
How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
How to erase your content and settings:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve turned on Find My iPhone, you might have to enter your passcode or Apple ID password.
- Tap Erase [device]
How do I install iOS on my iPhone?
You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. …
- To update now, tap Install. …
- If asked, enter your passcode.
14 дек. 2020 г.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
How do I update my iPhone to a previous iOS?
By alt-clicking on the update-button in iTunes you are able to select a specific package you want to update from. Select you downloaded package and wait until the software ist installed on the phone. You should be able to install the most recent version of iOS for your iPhone model this way.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
Here’s what to do:
- Go to Settings > General, and tap Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap the iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile, then restart your device.
4 февр. 2021 г.
How can I restore my iPhone for free without iTunes?
Method 2: Restore iPhone without iTunes (using iCloud)
- Using your iPhone, go to “Settings”, then “General”. …
- Head on to “Settings”, then “iCloud”, then “Storage & Backup”. …
- Now go to “Settings”, “General”, then “Reset”. …
- In this method, you will also need the help of the “Setup Assistant”. …
- Tap “Choose backup”.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How can I restore my iPhone without an app?
Do a backup of your iPhone. Then delete all of the apps and do another backup. When you use the temporary phone restore from the backup that doesn’t have the apps. Then when you get your new iPhone restore from the one that does include the apps.