How do I delete all text messages at once?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
20 авг. 2019 г.
How do you delete multiple messages on IOS 13?
Rather, it displays items from all conversation threads.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone. …
- Step 2: Scroll down, and then tap Messages. …
- Step 3: After tapping on the desired category, tap the Edit option to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select the items that you want to delete.
19 нояб. 2019 г.
How do you delete all Imessages at once on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
19 авг. 2020 г.
How do I delete all messages from iMessage?
Delete messages and conversations in Messages on Mac
- Delete messages: Select one or more messages (including text messages, photos, videos, files, web links, audio messages, or emoji) in the transcript, then press Delete.
- Delete all messages within a conversation: Choose Edit > Clear Transcript.
Can you delete a text already sent?
There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.
How do you mass delete attachments on iPhone?
Settings—> General —> iPhone Storage —> Review large attachments —> edit—> Select the ones you want to delete and click the trash can button.
How do you mass delete contacts on iPhone?
Select the contacts you want to delete, holding down the Control button to select more than one at a time. Then either hit the delete key on your keyboard, or click the settings button on the lower left and pick delete.
Can you mass delete texts on iPhone?
Follow these simple steps to clear all messages from your iPhone at once. Open the Settings app. Scroll down to Messages and tap it. … Confirm that you want to delete the old messages and attachments by tapping the Delete button.
Is there a way to see deleted iMessages?
How to recover deleted texts without overwriting your iPhone
- Log into iCloud.com using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Text Messages. …
- Search the messages to find the ones you need.
- Now go to your iPhone and choose Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Turn off Text Messages (or make sure it’s already turned off).
15 дек. 2020 г.
How do you clear everything off an iPhone?
Erase all content and settings from iPhone
Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you’re asked to enter your passcode and you’ve forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password and you’ve forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Can you delete iMessages on iOS 14?
So, can you delete or unsend messages in iOS 14? September’s release of iOS 14 has come, and there is still no sight of being able to unsend messages in Messages.
Why can’t I delete photos from Imessage?
There’s a flaw with the os. Press and hold the photo in the message. A menu will show. Press “more” and a circle will appear next that photo with a check mark…then hit the trash icon.
How can I delete old messages?
Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete.
- Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . …
- Mark all as read: Tap More. Mark all as read.
- Delete: To delete the selected conversations from Messages, tap Delete .
How do you select all messages on iPhone?
Tap Edit at the top of the screen.
- Find the folder you want to empty, and then tap “Edit” at the top right. Dave Johnson/Business Insider.
- To select all the messages, start by selecting the first message in the list. …
- After you release the “Move” button, you’ll see a list of all the folders in your account.
25 апр. 2019 г.