Why is my smart bracelet not connecting to my phone?
Turn off your smartphone’s Bluetooth for a few seconds, then activate it and try again. Restart your phone and smartwatch. Disconnect the smartwatch from the Bluetooth settings and try a new pairing directly from the app. Reinstall the app and try again.
Why is my watch not connecting to my phone?
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
How do I connect my Android phone to my watch?
Pairing an Apple Watch with an Android Device
- Set your Apple Watch up with the iPhone.
- Make a test call or two to ensure everything is fine.
- Put the iPhone into airplane mode so it cannot reach out. …
- Turn off the Apple Watch.
- Swap the SIM from the iPhone to your Android phone and boot it.
- Turn on the Apple Watch.
How do I connect my iTech watch to my Android phone?
How to connect through your iTech Wearables App
- A. Tap the watch icon from the app landing page.
- B. Tap Set up a new device.
- C. Select the watch model you have.
- E. Confirm watch connection to application.
How do I connect my Android smartwatch to my iPhone?
Pairing an Android Wear smartwatch with an iPhone
Turn on Bluetooth on your smartwatch. Go to Settings on your iPhone, tap on Bluetooth. Wait till your watch shows up on your iPhone. Tap on the watch model you are pairing and accept the Bluetooth pairing request.
How do I manually pair my watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the Side button (next to the Digital Crown) until the Apple logo is displayed.
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap Start Pairing on the iPhone. …
- Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on the iPhone.
- On the Watch, tap the Info icon.
How do I connect my watch to a new phone?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
How do I sync my fitness tracker to my phone?
How Do I Connect My Android Phone As My Fitness Tracker?
- Step 1: Download Google Fit. …
- Step 2: Set up your Google Fit Account. …
- Step 3: Return to MoveSpring and Connect to Google Fit. …
- Step 4: Confirm Steps are Syncing in MoveSpring.
Does T500 smartwatch have camera?
T500 Smart Watch for iPhone iOS Android Phone – Bluetooth Touch Screen Smartwatch Fitness Tracker with Camera Step Calorie Counter Sleep Monitor (White)
How do I sync my smartwatch with WhatsApp?
Check your phone’s Bluetooth settings and ensure your Wear OS smartwatch is connected. Check that you are logged into WhatsApp on your phone. On your Wear OS smartwatch, go to ‘Settings’ before tapping ‘Notifications’ and checking they’re turned on.
How do I download apps on my smart T500?
Google Play Store – Android Smartwatch – Download and Install Apps
- From the Play Store home screen, select a category (e.g., Featured Apps, Featured Games, All Apps, etc.). To download a specific app, tap the Search icon. …
- Select the desired app.
- Tap Install. …
- To launch the app, tap Open.