Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Make sure that you have cellular data turned on. You will not be able to send pictures to non-iMessage users without it. If that still doesn’t work, contact your carrier. Note that the cost will vary depending on your carrier and plan.
Why can’t I send texts to non-iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
How do I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
How can I email a photo from my iPhone?
- Navigate to the Photos app.
- Select the photo you wish to email.
- While viewing the photo, touch the icon in the lower left corner of the screen (the white box with a curved arrow).
- Choose the Email Photo button.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to Android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do you send pictures from iPhone to Android offline?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Why can’t I send Messages to Android from iPhone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use).
Why won’t my iPhone send MMS to Android phones?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
How do I activate my MMS?
How to enable MMS on an iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with “Passwords & Accounts”).
- Scroll down to the column with the heading “SMS/MMS” and if necessary tap on “MMS Messaging” to turn the toggle green.