On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. … An iPhone X showing the iTunes & App Stores Settings screen with the Apple ID menu open and View Apple ID selected. Tap Country/Region, then tap “Change Country or Region.”
How do you get apps that are not available in your country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android. …
- STEP 2- Change The Location. …
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache. …
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country. …
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
9 мар. 2021 г.
Why are some apps not available in my region?
Clear the Play Store cache and data
On your Android device, go to Settings. Tap Apps or Apps & notifications. Tap the Google Play Store. … You are now able to download apps that are not officially available in your region.
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
the issue with changing the country might happen for multiple reasons : You can check all the details : https://support.apple.com/en-ae/HT201389. Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region.
How do I download apps not in my region?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Is monkey still an App 2020?
What exactly happened to the Monkey app? Monkey is still around and you can download it on Google Play. However, it seems like the Apple store has taken it down (unless you downloaded it before — there’s a way you can still access it).
How do I change my app store region?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change my region on family sharing app store?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
4 авг. 2020 г.
What happens if you change your region on iPhone?
2 Answers. You can change this setting later at any time. It doesn’t affect the AppStore. The region setting will affect the availability of certain features which aren’t available in all regions yet such as Apple Pay and Apple News.
How do I switch back to US App Store?
Tap the “Store” drop-down to display a list of countries. Tap “United States” to choose it, and then click the “Next” button. Your device asks you to accept the store’s terms and conditions. Tap the “Agree” button.
How do I download the Chinese app on my iPhone 2020?
For iOS users, there will be extra steps.
Download Douyin on iOS
- Open the “App Store” App on your iPhone.
- Click the profile icon on the top-right of the page.
- Click on your name/email to open your profile.
- Select “Country/Region”
- Click “Change Country or Region”
- Select “China mainland” and follow the steps.
28 сент. 2020 г.
How can I download an app from 2020 from another country?
How To Install Apps By Using VPN
- Clear data of the Google Play Store app. Open Settings and go to Apps and notifications. …
- Connect to a VPN. For this step, it is necessary to know the countries in which the all you want to install is available. …
- Search for the app in a browser. …
- Install the app.
3 июн. 2020 г.
How do I download region locked apps on iOS 2020?
To get started, head over to Settings then go to iTunes & App Store and tap on “View Apple ID”. Next, enter your Apple ID and its password to successfully log-in. Next, tap on “Country/Region”. In the new screen that opens up, tap on “Change Country or Region”.