Once you’ve downloaded the Gmail attachment to your phone, it should be in your Downloads folder (or whatever you set as the default download folder on your phone). You can access this using the default file manager app on your phone (called ‘Files’ on stock Android), then navigating to the Download folder within that.
Where do email attachments get saved on Android?
Attachments are saved on either the phone’s internal storage or removable storage (the microSD card). You can view that folder by using the Downloads app. If that app isn’t available, look for a My Files app, or you can obtain a file management app from the Google Play Store.
Where do my Gmail attachments go?
By default, all of your attachments will be saved in your Documents folder but you can choose a different location each time you save attachments. You can also save an attachment by dragging and dropping the attachment from your email message to your desktop.
How do I view attachments in Gmail on Android?
1 Opening Attachments in GMail
- Select a message with an attachment, then select the file shown in the message itself.
- The attachment will open automatically using the preview app, or another you may have on your Android device for that specific file type.
Where are my Gmail Downloads?
You can see any files you’ve downloaded in Google Drive. Some photos are sent inside an email message, and not as attachments.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open an email message.
- Hover your mouse over the thumbnail, then click Download .
Where do I find my downloads from my emails?
By default it goes to the download folder in sdcard0 (your phone’s internal storage) . You can download a file system navigation/management app like ASTRO File Manager in the Play Store to get there. By default it goes to the download folder in sdcard0 (your phone’s internal storage) .
Where are my email downloads stored?
After you tap the Download icon next to an email attachment in stock email app, the attachment . jpg file will be saved in ‘Internal storage – Android – data – com. android.
Why can’t I download attachments from Gmail?
Try clearing Gmail app cache and data. You may find this option in settings –> Apps –> Gmail. Hope it works! Gmail app is most current version already.
Can you download attachments from confidential Gmail?
If the sender used confidential mode to send the email: You can view the message and attachments until the expiration date or until the sender removes access. Options to copy, paste, download, print, and forward the message text and attachments will be disabled. You might need to enter a passcode to open the email.
How do I change the attachment settings in Gmail?
Gmail – Switch to Basic Attachment Mode
- Firstly sign in to your Gmail Account and click the gear button located in the upper right corner (Options > Mail Settings).
- In the General tab, scroll to the “Attachments” section.
- Select “Basic attachment features”:
Why won’t my attachments open in my emails?
One of the most common reasons why you can’t open an e-mail attachment is because your computer doesn’t have the necessary program installed to recognize the file format. For example, if someone is sending you a . … Adobe PDF file that is opened with Adobe Acrobat or PDF reader.
How do I download attachments in Gmail 2020?
How to download all attachments from a gmail thread
- Step 1: Open the email thread with attachments.
- Step 2: Click on the top menu and select “Forward All” and forward it to yourself.
- Step 3: Open the forwarded email and at the bottom, you should have an option to Download all.
How do I download attachments from Gmail on Android?
Download an attachment
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the email message.
- Tap Download .