Microsoft Windows, also called Windows and Windows OS, computer operating system (OS) developed by Microsoft Corporation to run personal computers (PCs). … Approximately 90 percent of PCs run some version of Windows.
How do I download ringtones to my Android phone?
Here you go!
- Download or transfer the MP3 to your phone.
- Using a file manager app, move your song to the Ringtones folder.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Sound & notifications.
- Tap on Phone ringtone.
- Your new ringtone music should appear in the list of options. Select it.
Where do I find ringtones on my Android?
Launch the Settings app, then tap Sounds and vibration. Find Ringtone in the list and tap it. Choose the ringtone you want to set for your phone. Finally, tap the back arrow at the bottom of your screen to set your new ringtone.
Can you buy ringtones for Android phone?
One of the easiest ways to get ringtones on an Android phone is to download the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play™ store. From the app, you can purchase and download from a broad selection of great ringtones.
How do I download free ringtones to my android?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
How do I find my ringtones?
How To Find Ringtones In a Moment From My Android?
- Go to the home screen there, swipe up and down to see the display all apps.
- Over there tap on the messages which contain the ringtone.
- Now on, touch and hold the ringtone file.
- Move on your fingertips to the save attachment.
Are free ringtones safe to download?
Most sources of free ring tones on the Internet offer some sort of risk. Sites like Zedge, Myxer and FunforMobile all host user content enabling people to share ringtones that they’ve created. While many users freely download from these sites without problems, files on sharing sites like these can host malicious code.
How do I get ringtones on my Samsung Galaxy?
How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy…
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How do I make ringtones?
To set your new ringtone, head to Settings > Sound and select it from the list. To create your ringtone in Windows, use Fried Cookie’s Ringtone Maker. When you’ve created and saved your custom ringtone, connect your Android phone to your computer and mount it. Drag and drop your custom MP3 in to the new folder.