How do I find uninstalled programs on Windows 8?
How to Recover an Uninstalled Program
- Type “Control Panel” (without the quotation marks) on the Windows 8.1 Start screen and press “Enter.”
- Select “Recovery” and then select “Open System Restore.”
- Select “Next” and then click the “Show more restore points” check box to view a list of previous restore points.
How do I see all programs that uninstall?
You can also go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features to more easily view all the programs you can uninstall. This screen shows you both Windows Universal and standard desktop applications, so you should find every program installed on your PC here.
How do I reinstall uninstalled apps on my computer?
How to reinstall missing apps on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the app with the problem.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click the Uninstall button to confirm.
- Open the Store.
- Search for the app you just uninstalled.
Where are Windows 8 apps stored?
The Universal or Windows Store Applications in Windows 10/8 are installed in the WindowsApps folder located in the C:Program Files folder. It is a Hidden folder, so in order to see it, you will have to first open Folder Options and check the Show hidden files, folders and drives option.
Can I retrieve an uninstalled app?
Let’s say you had an app, uninstalled it and wanted it back but you forgot the name. … The only way you could recover the app is by looking at the history of your installed apps in Google Play. To access this app history, open the Google Play Store app and click on the hamburger icon on the upper left-hand corner.
How do I force uninstall a program on Windows 8?
- To begin, access the Start Context Menu: Windows 8: Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of the screen until a small image of the Start Screen appears, then right-click on the icon to open the Start Context Menu. Select Programs and Features. …
- Select an application and click Uninstall to remove it.
How do I get a list of installed programs in Windows?
To access this menu, right-click the Windows Start menu and press Settings. From here, press Apps > Apps & features. A list of your installed software will be visible in a scrollable list.
How can I get a list of installed programs?
Press Windows key + I to open Settings and click Apps. Doing so will list all programs installed on your computer, along with the Windows Store apps that came pre-installed. Use your Print Screen key to capture the list and paste the screenshot into another program like Paint.
How do I find a list of installed programs in Windows?
View all programs in Windows
- Press the Windows key , type All Apps, and then press Enter .
- The window that opens has a full list of programs installed on the computer.
Where do I find my uninstalled programs in Windows 10?
Step 1: Go to the Start menu and then click on the settings icon. Step 2: Go to Windows Settings and then search for “Recovery”. Step 3: Select “Recovery” and then Open System Restore and then click on Next. Step 4: Select restore pont that was created before the uninstallation of the program that you wish to retrieve.
How do I find uninstalled programs on Windows 10?
To access it kindly launch the Event Viewer and open up the section Windows Logs, sub-section Application. Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the informative events produced by “MsiInstaller”.