To view your device’s settings, click the Menu button from your Home screen. Then choose Settings. Your volume and sound controls are in your Sound Settings. Note that on most Android devices, your Notification Volume is a separate setting than your Ringer Volume.
Where is audio settings in Android?
In the Google Home app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Home app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- Select your device.
- At the top right, tap Device settings .
- Choose a default playback device: For music and audio: Tap Audio Default music speaker. …
- Select your default playback device.
Where can I find audio settings?
To adjust your sound settings:
- Press menu, and then select Apps & More > Settings > Sound.
- Navigate to the setting you want to change, and press ok. The options for that setting appear.
- Scroll up and down the list to select the desired option, and then press ok to set it.
How do I reset my audio settings on my Android?
How to Fix It When the Speaker Is Not Working on Your Android Device
- Turn on the speaker. …
- Turn up the in-call volume. …
- Adjust the app sound settings. …
- Check the media volume. …
- Make sure Do Not Disturb isn’t enabled. …
- Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. …
- Remove your phone from its case. …
- Reboot your device.
How do I fix the sound on my Android phone?
Abide by these steps to set the various options (but not explosions) for your phone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound. …
- Set the phone’s ringer volume by touching Volumes or Volume.
- Manipulate the Ringtone slider left or right to specify how loud the phone rings for an incoming call. …
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.
Where are the audio settings on my phone?
To view your device’s settings, click the Menu button from your Home screen. Then choose Settings. Your volume and sound controls are in your Sound Settings.
How do I change my sound settings?
You can also change your ringtone, sound, and vibration. Important: You’re using an older Android version.
- Set up a work profile.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. Advanced.
- Scroll down to “Work profile sounds.”
- Choose your ringtones and sounds.
How do I find my audio driver?
Click Sound, video and game controllers, then right-click your sound card and click Properties. Click the Driver tab, then click Update Driver. Click Search automatically for drivers to have Windows find the audio driver updates for you.
How do I set up an audio device?
To configure the default audio device on your Windows system, do the following:
- Right-click the speaker icon in the system tray and click Playback devices.
- Go to the Playback tab. …
- If the device isn’t already set as the default device, select it and then click Set Default.
How do I reinstall my sound card driver?
Reinstall audio driver from Control Panel
- Type Appwiz. …
- Find audio driver entry and Right-click on the audio driver and then choose Uninstall option.
- Choose Yes to continue.
- Reboot your device when the driver is removed.
- Get the latest version of the audio driver and install it on your PC.
How do I get my audio to work on Zoom?
Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
How do I change the audio output on my Samsung?
Swipe down a second time. Tap the small button at the top right of the player notification tile. In the media player pop-up, you’ll see a list of connected audio devices. Tap the one you want to switch to.
Where are my settings?
Getting to Your Settings
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.