Android, by default, doesn’t get any sort of auto-reply feature for messages. Anyway, you can use third-party apps to automatically notify the sender that you’re away or busy at work, as follows. 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone.
Can you send an auto reply text on Android?
On Android, try an app like Auto Reply (free). It lets you create custom away messages and set times for them to be set. Once activated, your friends will automatically begin receiving your note—like “I’m in the Bahamas!”—when they text you.
How do I set up auto reply for text messages on Android?
On this menu, find the Messaging Features section near the bottom and tap Auto Reply Configuration to start using it. Enable Driving Mode or Vacation Mode to automatically respond to every text you receive. Choose Message text for each of them to set up your response message.
Can you set up automatic replies to text messages?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
What is the best auto reply text for Android?
5 Best Auto-Reply Text Apps for Android & iOS
- Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving.
- Auto Message – automatic send and reply SMS sender.
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats.
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages / SMS Autoresponder.
- AutoSender – Auto Texting SMS via Virtual Number.
How do you send an automatic message?
Using away messages
- Tap More options > Business tools > Away message.
- Turn on Send away message.
- Tap the message to edit it > OK.
- Under Schedule, tap and choose among: Always send to send the automated message at all times. …
- Under Recipients, tap and choose between: …
- Tap Save.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I set up auto reply for text messages on my Samsung?
Send Automatic Replies to Text Messages on Android
- 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone.
- 2] Open the app and tap Add/ Edit button.
- 3] The Busy profile is selected by default. …
- 4] To auto-respond to only specific contacts, tap ‘Personalized List,’ and add desired numbers from your phonebook.
Can you set up automatic text messages on Samsung?
Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don’t send it. Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button. In the library of options that pops up, tap “Schedule message.” … Tap the Send button to send the message at the scheduled time.
Can you set up automatic text replies on iPhone?
Open Settings on your iPhone. Tap Do Not Disturb. Scroll down and tap Auto-Reply To. Choose who you want to Auto-Reply To from these choices: No One, Recents, Favorites, or All Contacts.
How do I change reply to text?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.