Where are Downloads stored on Windows XP?
In Windows XP there is no default downloads folder, if you use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome it will create the folder for you, usually in…
Where do I find my download folder?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
How do I find my download folder in Windows?
Navigate to the “This PC” and open it. Right-click on the “Downloads” folder and click on the “Properties” option. “Downloads Properties” window will appear on the screen and click on the “Location” tab. Now, click on the “Move” button to change the default download location and click on the “Apply” button to proceed.
How do I change the download location in Windows XP?
However, you may try the below steps which might help.
- Go to Start -> Run -> typeregedit and enter.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Double-click onDownload Directory on the right side panel.
- Now in the Edit string window enter the path, where you want to save the files by default.
Where do Internet Explorer downloads go?
Files you’ve downloaded are automatically saved in the Downloads folder. This folder is usually located on the drive where Windows is installed (for example, C:usersyour namedownloads). You can always move downloads from the Downloads folder to other places on your PC.
Where does Internet Explorer keep downloaded files that are merely opened on Windows 10?
How to view temporary internet files in Windows 10
- Type Internet Explorer in the search bar and enter.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Settings.
- In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click View files.
Why my downloaded images are not showing in gallery?
Go to Settings -> Apps / Application manager -> search for Gallery -> open Gallery and tap on Clear Data . Switch off your phone and wait for few minutes (say 2-3 min) and then switch on and wait for few minutes.
How do I find downloaded files on my laptop?
To find downloads on your PC:
- Select File Explorer from the taskbar, or press the Windows logo key + E.
- Under Quick access, select Downloads.
How do I move my Downloads folder to another drive?
Move Downloads Folder to Another Drive
- Create new folder in another drive and name it Downloads. …
- Right-click on the Download folder under Quick Access and select Properties. …
- Click on the Move button under Location tab. …
- Select the folder you’ve created earlier in another drive. …
- Click on the Apply and Ok buttons.
Why cant I find my Downloads?
If you don’t like the default file manager app on your Android phone, or it doesn’t have one, download the Files by Google app (formerly Files Go) from the Play Store. … Once you’ve installed the app, you can find your downloaded files by selecting the Browse tab at the bottom of the app, then tapping Downloads.
How do I change the download location for Microsoft store?
Windows Store Apps
- Click on the search bar and type in “Settings.”
- From the search results, select the Settings.
- Select System from the menu.
- In the menu on the left, select Storage.
- Now, under More storage settings, click Change where new content is saved.
- Select your new default location.
How do I change the default download location?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I make my external hard drive my default download location?
To get change your default hard drive, click Start and then choose Settings (or press Windows+I). In the Settings window, click System. In the System window, choose the Storage tab on the left and then scroll down to the “Save locations” section on the right.
How do I change the download location in Phoenix browser?
Scroll down until you see the View advanced settings button and click on that. Scroll down to the Downloads section. Click the Change button and choose a new location for the downloads. You can also toggle whether or not you want Edge to ask you where to save each download.