How do I unhide the taskbar in Windows 8?
How to Hide & Unhide the Taskbar
- Click the “Desktop” tile from the Windows 8 Start screen to launch Desktop view.
- Right-click the taskbar and choose “Properties” from the context menu.
- Click to put a check mark in the box next to “Auto-hide the taskbar,” located in the Taskbar tab.
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
How do I get the Classic Start menu in Windows 8?
Open the Start menu by pressing Win or clicking the Start button. (In Classic Shell, the Start button may actually look like a seashell.) Click Programs, choose Classic Shell, and then select Start Menu Settings. Click the Start Menu Style tab and make your desired changes.
How do I make my taskbar appear?
Press the Windows key on the keyboard to bring up the Start Menu. This should also make the taskbar appear. Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft is set to release Windows 11, the latest version of its best-selling operating system, on Oct. 5. Windows 11 features several upgrades for productivity in a hybrid work environment, a new Microsoft store, and is the “best Windows ever for gaming.”
How do you shut Windows 8 down?
Click on Shut down to exit Windows. If you’re at the desktop, you can easily shut down by holding down the Alt key and pressing F4. A Shut Down Windows box pops up. Click on the box’s dropdown menu to see all of the available options, including Switch user, Sign out, Sleep, Shut down, and Restart.
How do I change the taskbar color in Windows 10?
Here’s how to change the taskbar color in Windows 10:
- Click Start > Settings.
- Click Personalization.
- Click Colors.
- Click the Choose your color drop down, and select Custom. …
- Under Choose your default Windows mode, click Dark.
- Click Custom color.
- Use the color picker to choose your custom color, and click Done.