You can also transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using email. However, this is a tedious process as you can transfer only one chat at once. On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’. … Tap send and restore this message in your iPhone.
How do I restore my WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone?
Tap “Chat Backup” and tap “Back Up Now”. On your new iPhone, install and open WhatsApp. Log in to the same account. When you see the “Restore Chat History” option, tap on it to restore your WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
Can you transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone without PC?
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without PC – via Email Chats. … Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Android phone. Go to Settings -> Chat Settings and select “Email Chat”. Step 2: Now select one conversation that you want to send.
Is there a free software to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
As we know, there is no native solution to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Because the WhatsApp Android backup is not supported by iOS and vice-versa. The good news is that numerous third-party tools support the cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp data.
How do I restore files from Google Drive to my iPhone?
If you put a file in your trash but decide that you still want it, you can put it back in your Drive.
- In the upper left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- Next to the file you’d like to save, tap More .
- Tap Restore.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iCloud?
Part 2: Guide to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud
- Reinstall WhatsApp on your Android phone. …
- Then launch WhatsApp on your Android phone and tap the three-dot menu found at the upper-right corner.
- Tap on the “Settings” option and then select “Chats”.
- Go to “Chat backup”.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I restore my WhatsApp messages on my new iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone Using iCloud Drive
- Connect the iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to “Settings” on the old iPhone, tap on your name.
- Choose “iCloud” and turn on “iCloud Drive”.
- Open “WhatsApp” and go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Chats”, choose “Chat Backup”.
- Then click on the “Back Up Now” option.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone for free?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.