Apple has just released the Golden Master version of iOS 12 for developers.
If you have a previous iOS 12 beta installed, you can head to Settings > General > Software Updates and get started downloading.
If you were waiting for iOS 12.
to get started with beta testing, go ahead and download the latest version.
How do I update from the iOS 12 beta?
How to update to official iOS 12 release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles.
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
How do I downgrade iOS beta?
Downgrade from the iOS 12 beta
- Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.
- When it says ‘Connect to iTunes’, do exactly that – plug it into your Mac or PC and open up iTunes.
How do I get ios12 beta?
Here are the steps to install the beta for iOS 12:
- Go to beta.apple.com and sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
- On the iOS device where you want to install the beta, run a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- From Safari on your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile and sign into your Apple account.
How install iOS public beta?
How to install the iOS 12 public beta
- Step 1: From your eligible iOS device, use Safari to visit Apple’s public beta website.
- Step 2: Tap the Sign Up button.
- Step 3: Sign in to the Apple Beta Program with your Apple ID.
- Step 4: Tap the Accept button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Agreement page.
- Step 5: Tap the iOS tab.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Blog”